JoelBruno
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Who is the most famous fashion designer in the world?
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you mean to say the most famous fashion designer according to me or do you want to know the most famous ones by one and all? Well, no matter what you choose, let me lay down the brands/designers that are commonly popular and are my favorite as well.

Calvin Richard Klein: The most popular American luxury label Calvin Klein was introduced by him and I have been in love with the brand for so many years now. Starting from the hot posters/advertisements that the label comes up with to the collection of fashion essentials that you need to look super stunning, the designer has provided a lot across the globe.

Renzo Rosso: The super raw and fashionable brand Diesel was founded by him and the entire world is crazy about the diversified collection of Diesel jeans offered by the brand. Well, there's a lot more than just the jeans that the designer brings forth and what makes it my favorite is that it comes easy on my pocket, unlike a lot of others.

Hugo Ferdinand Boss: One of the most masculine and fashionable names in the industry is Hugo Boss and was founded by Hugo Ferdinand Boss in 1923 and since then, the collection of Hugo Boss t-shirts, polos, and other options have been quite popular among men all over the world.

Jimmy Choo: Jimmy Choo has been one of the most popular names in the industry because it was loved by Princess Diana and later by numerous celebrities. The collection of designer footwear by the brand is full of glitter and glamour.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (132)
17.91%
It's just nice to be back! (201)
27.27%
Not great so far... (265)
35.96%
I want to drop out! (139)
18.86%

Watched Threads