onequestion805
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I know i can check the websites or something but im lazy. have the specs for aqa a level chem, edexcel a level maths and aqa a level econ changed between last year and this year? how often do they change?
Elliamy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
as far as I know the last change was in 2015, it shouldn't change anytime soon. Hope that helped
username4499734
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For edexcel, if by change you mean they’ve made it increasingly impossible then yes
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nothing major has changed, but you'll be able to see if there are any changes at all by looking at the current specs and their publication dates on the exam board websites.
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Since the major reforms i don't think any changes to subject content have been made. The only thing the awarding bodies would do is upload new versions of the specs if errors were identified
onequestion805
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by onequestion805)
I know i can check the websites or something but im lazy. have the specs for aqa a level chem, edexcel a level maths and aqa a level econ changed between last year and this year? how often do they change?
okay thanks guys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
17.61%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (83)
27.57%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (115)
38.21%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (40)
13.29%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.32%

Watched Threads