GYG or DGT (die goddamn trying)

Watch this thread
superloop
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all! You'll have to bear with me here; I'm new to TSR.

I'm in Year 13 and hoping to go to uni in 2020 to do psychology and hopefully eventually become a Clinical Psychology (fat chance of that happening, since I was practically on my knees begging my psychology teacher to predict me an A. #feelsbadman).

I'm currently studying English, Classical Civilisation and of course Psychology. Though I feel I'm fairly on top of things already, I'm going to join GYG so I can track of my revision, motivate myself, and more importantly get the grades needed to get myself out of my crappy little country town and into the big wide world that is university. Oh, and for the Macbook, of course

A bit about me:

GCSE Results
Spoiler:
Show

English Lang. - 8
English Lit. - 6
History - 7
Physical Education - 7 (not sure how this happened, as I sprained a ligament at the start of THE FIRST EXERCISE on THE FIRST OUT OF 3 DAYs of my practical evaluation)
Maths - 6
French - 6
Biology - 6
Chemistry - 6
Physics - 6

Predicted Grades
Spoiler:
Show

End of Year 12 Grades:
English Lit. - C
Classical Civilisation - C
Psychology - B

UCAS Predicted Grades:
English Lit. - B
Classical Civilisation - B
Psychology - A

As well as this, I work two jobs (I know, bad idea) and enjoy gaming, music and reading. I've also got a sister and two dogs who are literally the light of my life (the dogs, not my sister).

I'm going to try and update weekly, with a summary of what I've done that week and how I've revised.

If you'd like to be added to the tag list, let me know! Thanks for reading!
Last edited by superloop; 2 years ago
Amyyy_Travaler
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi and welcome!
I`m not so long here, but it`s always great meeting someone new
jemima0103
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hiya. xx
Welcome to TSR.
I'm in year 12 and I joined TSR in year 10 and I found that my GYG really motivated me during my GCSE's. Hopefully it will work for A Level too.
Can I be added to the tag list please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads