Watch
samspooner89
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello Everyone,

My first post!

I'm starting my bachelors in International Studies with module DD102 in February & was hoping someone could help me out with some copies of TMAs from this module?

My biggest concern starting my degree is getting used to academic writing techniques so I would like to have a go at writing a few essays between now and my course starting in February.

Any help/advice from people who are either currently studying or have previously studied DD102 would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
-Eirlys-
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by samspooner89)
Hello Everyone,

My first post!

I'm starting my bachelors in International Studies with module DD102 in February & was hoping someone could help me out with some copies of TMAs from this module?

My biggest concern starting my degree is getting used to academic writing techniques so I would like to have a go at writing a few essays between now and my course starting in February.

Any help/advice from people who are either currently studying or have previously studied DD102 would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Completed TMA/assignment work are considered confidential documents and can't be shared with anyone.

DD102 is a fairly straightforward module designed for all kinds of people, whatever their background, to get to uni level standard. It teaches you everything you need to know to do your degree and it starts you out gradually. You do not need to do or read anything other than the module materials to do this module.

If you really want to do some practice, look online for social science essay techniques/tips or make up your own little essay question. You could do a small course on essay writing on OpenLearn. But even if you sit around and twiddle your thumbs until February, you would be absolutely fine during the module.

I have an advice thread and a blog (including my experience with DD102) that you might be interested in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads