Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When you are feeling down what do you do?

Knickers! They make me feel better! Knickers rule! French knickers, Girls underpants, all of 'em Thank God for knickers! Just dance in them to a really cool rocky song and you will feel better! The bestest cure! Well thats what i think, I think you should try it, unless your male. Then you dance in your boy pants!

So what do you all do?

ReputationRep:
    A glass of Red and watching AB FAB. Always works.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe i'm guessing that you're a girl... if not then hey that's cool... jus a lil weird that ur prepared to share it

Ummmmm comfort eating is a big one.... hmm may explain how i went from 5 foot + 5 stone to 5'10 + 10.5 stone hehehe

I like putting on kinda punk tracks which i cant sing properly unless i sing it really really loudly (i won't bother trying to explain voices.... ) and .... well just singing really really loudly!!!!!

And i find when i'm down it's good to get stuck into something fairly easy and methodical which has an end result like i sew badges on my blanket or i do pretty easy math problems etc!

Probs loads more but i'm cold (it's a long way to walk home from church grrr!) and my brain is iced up

ReputationRep:
    Yep! I'm a girl! Well atleast I think I am!

Yeah singing is good! Really loud like a complete twonk! I find being immature sometimes is so much fun, it makes me feel better! Much fun!

ReputationRep:
    Watching Red dwarf

ReputationRep:
    having a nice cup of tea and cake and having a girly day

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hehe i'm guessing that you're a girl... if not then hey that's cool... jus a lil weird that ur prepared to share it
    i would argue that it is perfectly normal for a bloke to be cheered up by women's underwear, in the right context of course.

weight training does it for me. not sure why. perhaps the adrenaline, perhaps the exertion, perhaps the whole pointed pointlessness of it all. god bless weight training

ReputationRep:
    I eat an apple when I'm tierd,hungry,sad,happy I always eat an apple just fits to all kinds of mood,I thank god for making apples trees without them I wouldn't be the same person I am now

ReputationRep:
    Sex and the City marathons and whining to whoever'll listen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    i would argue that it is perfectly normal for a bloke to be cheered up by women's underwear, in the right context of course.
    Hehe yes but by wearing it... ??

ReputationRep:
    do big breasts cheer you up?

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/milkmen.htm

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_700634.html

ReputationRep:
    You left out the link to your "men can breastfeed thread" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    eating always works for me. also getting in to bed and not getting out til the person who upset me comes and makes an unconditional apology. yep, that'll do it.

ReputationRep:
    I like to moan it always makes me feel a whole lot better. Eating junk food is always good too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)

weight training does it for me. not sure why. perhaps the adrenaline, perhaps the exertion, perhaps the whole pointed pointlessness of it all. god bless weight training
    yea true
    nothing like doing some lifting to take your mind off everything else

ReputationRep:
    i cry and watch friends. if its stress related depression then i go to bed and dont get up for several days. or have the 'flu'.

come to think of it i think that im coming down with it now

ReputationRep:
    go to a strip club with mates..........

ReputationRep:
    Baking Cakes..... and then eating them!!

oh the barrels of fun!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MRLX69)
    go to a strip club with mates..........
    Ugh no. Are you a guy by any chance?
    I saw a stripper yesterday (my mate had one for her birthday) and it was not good! But that's probably because he was really tiny

ReputationRep:
    to make me happy when im sad i usually comfort eat, watch girly films and then sing veryvery loudly to really funky music or go out n get really pissed at a local club n dance unashamedly with a cute guy n then take him home!!!(not that often though coz im currently in a relationship)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.