The Student Room Group
Students at the Royal Agricultural College
Royal Agricultural University
Cirencester

Rau 2020

Anyone going to Royal Agricultural Uni in 2020 studying international equine and business management?
Reply 1
I’m doing Equine Science & Business x
Students at the Royal Agricultural College
Royal Agricultural University
Cirencester
Planning to apply to go there next September 2021
me too
Reply 4
Original post by GatoMessi
Planning to apply to go there next September 2021

me too maybe, what subject are you look at applying for? what other unis are you looking into?
Original post by AB0809
me too maybe, what subject are you look at applying for? what other unis are you looking into?

Just RAU for horse racing performance. Other subjects I will think about it when time comes
Is anyone going to do the bloodstock performance course ??
I’m thinking about doing either the international equine course of the bloodstock performance one starting September 2021
Reply 8
Just applied for international equine business for 2021!
Me too!!
I have just applied to study these two courses- the international equine and agricultural course at RAU and equine performance management at writtle for 2021
if you have any questions about RAU, please feel free to ask! :smile: here to help!! Ksenia
Original post by Royal Agricultural University
if you have any questions about RAU, please feel free to ask! :smile: here to help!! Ksenia

because of COVID-19, I won't be making any applications for the September 2021. Maybe for the 2022.
because of COVID-19, I won't be making any applications for the September 2021. Maybe for the 2022.

Sounds like a plan! You can also apply this year and defer your place for a year, so you can have a gap year with an added security of a uni place :smile: Ksenia
Sounds like a plan! You can also apply this year and defer your place for a year, so you can have a gap year with an added security of a uni place :smile: Ksenia

but the UCAS deadline date have already been passed!
but the UCAS deadline date have already been passed!

You can still apply through UCAS, it doesn't shut down so it will be a normal application :smile: Ksenia
You can still apply through UCAS, it doesn't shut down so it will be a normal application :smile: Ksenia

Thank you but I prefer to wait till next year. I can now focus on doing https://www.equinestudies.co.uk/ (The Open College of Equine Studies) to do a course beforehand, especially the "science" part and according to Ashley Ede, the course leader (wrote me last October before the lockdown), he had recommended me to do some experience in the Stud which I haven't. Sadly, it is on Lockdown now. I am planning to do that with "Study Week" from the Open College of Equine Studies to gain some "hands" experience
Thank you but I prefer to wait till next year. I can now focus on doing https://www.equinestudies.co.uk/ (The Open College of Equine Studies) to do a course beforehand, especially the "science" part and according to Ashley Ede, the course leader (wrote me last October before the lockdown), he had recommended me to do some experience in the Stud which I haven't. Sadly, it is on Lockdown now. I am planning to do that with "Study Week" from the Open College of Equine Studies to gain some "hands" experience

This sounds like a very good plan!! And if you have any questions or are in need of advice, our lecturers are always happy to help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending