Extremists vandalise government buildings Watch

LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
It seems Extremism Rebellion* have been up to their tricks again, this time spraying 350 gallons of red paint at the Treasury. Interestingly enough, they did it in a diesel fire engine with the sirens, ”fire” markings etc on. One wonders what the punishment for doing vandalism while impersonating a fireman is. What amazes me more is that plod stood by and let them do it - the case for classifying XR as a terrorist group grows daily.

* with apologies to the Centre for Policy Studies
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
It seems Extremism Rebellion* have been up to their tricks again, this time spraying 350 gallons of red paint at the Treasury. Interestingly enough, they did it in a diesel fire engine with the sirens, ”fire” markings etc on. One wonders what the punishment for doing vandalism while impersonating a fireman is. What amazes me more is that plod stood by and let them do it - the case for classifying XR as a terrorist group grows daily.

* with apologies to the Centre for Policy Studies
You should post the article you are relying on.
Does it constitute damage?
Were they impersonating firemen?
Fire engines are popular vehicles to restore. I dont think its a crime.
Nor is dressing up as fireman sam, if they even did that.
Most likely wash away with the rain.
Backfired on them and they looked foolish.
JanusGodofDoors
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There is nothing as extreme as ignoring a social and ecological crisis that threatens to seriously destabilise our established political order, irreparably damage the environment, and cause significant suffering to future generations.

The idea that they are a terrorist group is beyond absurd. This country like many others is being ruled by a small band of self serving people who sow division amongst the electorate, turning us against each other so we never unite to turn against them, lying and manipulating ordinary people into buying into a nationalistic deregulatory ideology which hurts the weakest while profiting the rich and influential few. The fact that some are fighting back against these privileged few should not be a surprise.

Do I like XR’s tactics? No. Under normal circumstances they would be wrong.
Do I think they’re necessary? Yes, because desperate times call for desperate measures.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Found the anti-Semite. This is not so much a dog whistle as a fog horn
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
BAHAHA
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i blame that Greta Humbug
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
To be fair they sprayed a pavement more than the treasury.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (63)
23.33%
No (207)
76.67%

Watched Threads