Guys: what do you think of plastic surgery? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Would you date someone if they've had stuff done to them but it looks natural?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
as long as it makes them happy and more confident, like it isn't done to please others and it's just something they wanted to do, then yeah sure, why not.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
as long as it makes them happy and more confident, like it isn't done to please others and it's just something they wanted to do, then yeah sure, why not.
Thank you xxx
Rabbit2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you xxx
I agree, but with that, i would also say that i think much of what is done is unnecessary, and an unwarranted risk. There are risks in all medical procedures, and i think that those involved in surgery are significant. For me (and i'm male) the most important thing about someone i'm dating, is their personality, and how they treat other people (including me - because if things work out, they're going to be around me a LOT). A good way [and this applies to gals - a little more than guys], to determine how your date of the evening is going to treat you years down the road, is to observe how he treats 'wait staff' - i.e. waitresses, desk clerks, other support staff. If he is nasty, demanding, and rude to them - you can expect the same treatment down the road. Cheers.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rabbit2)
I agree, but with that, i would also say that i think much of what is done is unnecessary, and an unwarranted risk. There are risks in all medical procedures, and i think that those involved in surgery are significant. For me (and i'm male) the most important thing about someone i'm dating, is their personality, and how they treat other people (including me - because if things work out, they're going to be around me a LOT). A good way [and this applies to gals - a little more than guys], to determine how your date of the evening is going to treat you years down the road, is to observe how he treats 'wait staff' - i.e. waitresses, desk clerks, other support staff. If he is nasty, demanding, and rude to them - you can expect the same treatment down the road. Cheers.
Wow great advice! Thank you xD
artist905
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have no problem hypothetically dating a woman with plastic surgery because I will be needing it myself.

I am planning on traveling to Korea for surgery once I have the funds. I need jaw/chin reduction and a drastic brow bone /orbital rim reduction to soften the harsh appearance of my face.

I also want to get hairline lowering surgery to compliment a FUE hair transplant to give me youthful low temple hair.

And lastly, I will need fillers in my frown line/wrinkles, eyelid augementation to make my eyes look bigger, and perhaps a subtle nose job.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by artist905)
I have no problem hypothetically dating a woman with plastic surgery because I will be needing it myself.

I am planning on traveling to Korea for surgery once I have the funds. I need jaw/chin reduction and a drastic brow bone /orbital rim reduction to soften the harsh appearance of my face.

I also want to get hairline lowering surgery to compliment a FUE hair transplant to give me youthful low temple hair.

And lastly, I will need fillers in my frown line/wrinkles, eyelid augementation to make my eyes look bigger, and perhaps a subtle nose job.
I know how you feel : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
26.86%
Not great so far... (223)
36.08%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.26%

Watched Threads