In Need Of A Fashion Change Watch

kxsj
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi there, so I am an overweight 16 year old male who has a wardrobe consisting of essentially only jeans and dark polo tops and am wanting a change. I always find myself browsing sites like asos but can never decide what would 'suit' me. As this is my last year of school I am also taking into consideration what I would want to weat at college and was wondering if anyone had any general fashion tips/styles I could try to have a broader wardrobe and more modern/stylish set of clothes. I know it is a bit vague but any input is appreciated, thanks!!
Ultrasonix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you want vibrant colours, toned down colours or near grayscale colours?
You've gotta consider what you think suits you and what you like wearing. That will be one of the keys to nailing down your wadrobe
kxsj
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ultrasonix)
Do you want vibrant colours, toned down colours or near grayscale colours?
You've gotta consider what you think suits you and what you like wearing. That will be one of the keys to nailing down your wadrobe
I think going a little outside my comfort zone with some more vibrant colours may be a nice idea to be honest, and yeah you are right I guess I have to really just spend some time figuring out what I do and don't like, thanks!
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can you share some pictures of the sort of clothing items or styles you think are cool?
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is the best place to ask this question. First of all decide what your body type is, how tall or short you are. Read blogs that cover these things and will help you to find the best clothes as per your body type.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.99%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.73%
I don't think they'd understand (49)
14.89%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.69%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.7%

Watched Threads

Latest