The Student Room Group

EY Numerical Assessment 2019

Does anyone know what provider EY use and/or any hints to questions. After my 4th attempt i actually passed the blended assessment and got an invite for the numerical 15-20 min assessment today. This is as close as i have gotten before.
Original post by Dragonaf
Does anyone know what provider EY use and/or any hints to questions. After my 4th attempt i actually passed the blended assessment and got an invite for the numerical 15-20 min assessment today. This is as close as i have gotten before.

Hi, sorry you’ve not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon :smile:

When is your assessment?

If you don’t get any more replies to this over the next couple of days then feel free to give me a shout, and I’ll see what I can do :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by shadowdweller
Hi, sorry you’ve not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon :smile:

When is your assessment?

If you don’t get any more replies to this over the next couple of days then feel free to give me a shout, and I’ll see what I can do :biggrin:

They said to complete the assessment ASAP. I found a source today on the EY website which says they use Capp numerical tests, and i just paid £15 for the 4 practice papers. On average 3 questions per paper where difficult for me but the rest are all okay - just time consuming.

With my luck, the real tests are usually much harder than the practice, so i'm not sure if i should just do the test today/now or give my brain a rest and do the test on Sunday (but its a good mental health day today which is why i want to do them now)? But any hints on the questions would be great - sadly i don't think people on this website share that information?

EDIT: Providing i pass this test, the 2 others, the video and phone interview the offical deadlines are when the assessment centres are so 18/10/2019, 05/11/2019 and 15/11/2019. Clearly i will require a lot of good luck (which sadly i do not have - judging from past experiences)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Dragonaf
They said to complete the assessment ASAP. I found a source today on the EY website which says they use Capp numerical tests, and i just paid £15 for the 4 practice papers. On average 3 questions per paper where difficult for me but the rest are all okay - just time consuming.

With my luck, the real tests are usually much harder than the practice, so i'm not sure if i should just do the test today/now or give my brain a rest and do the test on Sunday (but its a good mental health day today which is why i want to do them now)? But any hints on the questions would be great - sadly i don't think people on this website share that information?

EDIT: Providing i pass this test, the 2 others, the video and phone interview the offical deadlines are when the assessment centres are so 18/10/2019, 05/11/2019 and 15/11/2019. Clearly i will require a lot of good luck (which sadly i do not have - judging from past experiences)

Hey, how did the assessment go in the end? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending