Girl likes going after "straight" girls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Someone I know from mutual friends who are in her class, has what I think is a really unhealthy obsession of going after what she calls straight girls as she finds it more of a "challenge" in her book.

The other day several of my friends and her were in the student union and she gleefully interrupted the conversation and looked at a girl and said "I turned her last month" while looking at her with hunger in her eyes. The poor girl looked so embarrassed when she saw us all glance up at her! She just kept walking. Not only did I feel bad for her, I was also angry because I don't want people thinking that I think this behaviour is cool.

I know I could just avoid hanging out with this person I know, but I don't know if I should say something to her.

Quite frankly her approach sounds borderline rape territory. I haven't seen her in "action" so I can't assume and say for sure.

What should I do?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
wtaf I have never before frowned whilst reading a post on TSR. New experience.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
wtaf I have never before frowned whilst reading a post on TSR. New experience.
Yup! How the heck did you think I felt at that moment?!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Someone I know from mutual friends who are in her class, has what I think is a really unhealthy obsession of going after what she calls straight girls as she finds it more of a "challenge" in her book.

The other day several of my friends and her were in the student union and she gleefully interrupted the conversation and looked at a girl and said "I turned her last month" while looking at her with hunger in her eyes. The poor girl looked so embarrassed when she saw us all glance up at her! She just kept walking. Not only did I feel bad for her, I was also angry because I don't want people thinking that I think this behaviour is cool.

I know I could just avoid hanging out with this person I know, but I don't know if I should say something to her.

Quite frankly her approach sounds borderline rape territory. I haven't seen her in "action" so I can't assume and say for sure.

What should I do?
Sounds like she’s a psychopath, stay away i suggest or talk to your friend and maybe convince her if that happens again she should stop talking to that friend.
username4736430
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
sounds like the james charles "case" from earlier this year except this time its girls
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
We've had a gay guy in our friendship group for like 12 years who's got a thing for turning straight guys. Tried it on all of us, unfortunately for him to no avail. He's doing extremely really well for himself after getting a huge inheritance from his parents and opening a salon, and tried to coax me in by saying I'd never want for anything and he'd treat me like a king :rofl: Was mildly tempting but there obviously would be sex involved, so I decided against it.
SawhOran
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Matt1778)
sounds like the james charles "case" from earlier this year except this time its girls
Lmao true
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'd like to turn a lesbian
itsmafematicsluv
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Do you possibly think your friend is just making up nonsense just to seem cool for clout or have you seen her actually interact with these girls?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
We've had a gay guy in our friendship group for like 12 years who's got a thing for turning straight guys. Tried it on all of us, unfortunately for him to no avail. He's doing extremely really well for himself after getting a huge inheritance from his parents and opening a salon, and tried to coax me in by saying I'd never want for anything and he'd treat me like a king :rofl: Was mildly tempting but there obviously would be sex involved, so I decided against it.
Why would sex obviously be involved?
Anonymous #1
Sounds like she’s a psychopath, stay away i suggest or talk to your friend and maybe convince her if that happens again she should stop talking to that friend.
She acts pretty "normally" at all other times. This was quite a shock to me. I asked my friends who are in her class if she was just bragging for show or if she was being serious. A couple of them said they had seen her in action when they went out one night and was preying on girls who were drunk. They said if people saw a man doing the same thing, all hell would have broken loose.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by itsmafematicsluv)
Do you possibly think your friend is just making up nonsense just to seem cool for clout or have you seen her actually interact with these girls?
Firstly, she isn't my friend, thank goodness! She's in my friends class. But as I've said in my above reply, my friends have seen her in "action"
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous)
someone i know from mutual friends who are in her class, has what i think is a really unhealthy obsession of going after what she calls straight girls as she finds it more of a "challenge" in her book.

The other day several of my friends and her were in the student union and she gleefully interrupted the conversation and looked at a girl and said "i turned her last month" while looking at her with hunger in her eyes. The poor girl looked so embarrassed when she saw us all glance up at her! She just kept walking. Not only did i feel bad for her, i was also angry because i don't want people thinking that i think this behaviour is cool.

I know i could just avoid hanging out with this person i know, but i don't know if i should say something to her.

Quite frankly her approach sounds borderline rape territory. I haven't seen her in "action" so i can't assume and say for sure.

What should i do?
report immediately
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Regarding your "friend", I've got to ask this OP..

Would you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
report immediately
To who though, seriousl question? I don't think there's much I can do unless the "victim" was unwilling and forced into doing things she didn't want to do.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
Regarding your "friend", I've got to ask this OP..

Would you?
1. Not my friend. And 2. Not interested into being pressured into something.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1. Not my friend. And 2. Not interested into being pressured into something.
I didn't hear a "No" ..
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To who though, seriousl question? I don't think there's much I can do unless the "victim" was unwilling and forced into doing things she didn't want to do.
University HR, any authority in school
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She’s a nightmare. Avoid her from now on and tell your friends that you don’t want to be around her anymore. If you or your friends see her hounding a drunk girl report it to a door supervisor if you’re in a place that has them. I’d call the police if it doesn’t , you’d do that if it was a man sexually Harassing a woman wouldn’t you?
Last edited by Welshvisitor; 1 month ago
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would sex obviously be involved?
Cause I happen to know the guy isn't celibate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (56)
30.77%
No I don't (90)
49.45%
I work during the holidays (36)
19.78%

Watched Threads