Girl likes going after "straight" girls Watch

Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rape territory? I mean if she’s having consensual sex with them and then says oh I’m not that into it as much as that’s not nice it’s not rape...?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
University HR, any authority in school
I asked someone at the union and they said unless someone makes a complaint about her there isn't much they can do.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I asked someone at the union and they said unless someone makes a complaint about her there isn't much they can do.
You make the complaint
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
You make the complaint
I haven't witnessed her doing anything though.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven't witnessed her doing anything though.
The fact that she said to the group of you ‘I turned her’ is enough to raise the alarm, you saw that she also looked like she wanted to do more and the other girl was really embarrassed about it
st15051
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
james charles, is that you?!?!?!?
no seriously this reminds me of when he forced a straight guy to get with him, or so it was said
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by st15051)
james charles, is that you?!?!?!?
no seriously this reminds me of when he forced a straight guy to get with him, or so it was said
Hmm, the internet exploded over that
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
To who though, seriousl question? I don't think there's much I can do unless the "victim" was unwilling and forced into doing things she didn't want to do.
Yeah. This is actually a thing. Predatory gay - It's not a rare kink for someone to go after straight members of the same sex.

It's wrong, it's bad and it's predatory, but it does happen. No, there's nobody you can report it to.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She acts pretty "normally" at all other times. This was quite a shock to me. I asked my friends who are in her class if she was just bragging for show or if she was being serious. A couple of them said they had seen her in action when they went out one night and was preying on girls who were drunk. They said if people saw a man doing the same thing, all hell would have broken loose.
What you've described sounds like it may be entirely illegal - depending on the amount of intoxication invloved with the woman she had sex with.

If someone was too drunk to give informed consent to have sex, then that would be sexual assault.

If on the other hand the level of drunkenness was not too extreme, then it's absolutely fine what 2 consenting adults get up to and nothing to be ashamed of for either party.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I actually saw the embarrassed girl in the student union today and spoke to her.

I asked her why she reacted the way that she did when she saw the other girl. She told me that she'd been out and was a bit drunk when she got seduced by other girl and was a bit embarrassed about seeing her as she said she was "straight" and could tell she was bragging about her. I asked her if she felt forced into having sex with her and thankfully she said "no" She was just quite drunk and just went with it.

So I don't know if there is anything to really complain about. All I know is that this girl seems to have a unhealthy fetish for going after "straight" girls.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
*bump*
Anonymous #4
Report 5 days ago
Wait so a self proclaimed Lesbiam is making straight women horney to the extent that they lose themselves to lust and sleep with her?

Wow this thread just further hits home with point that homosexuality is a disease of the mind. Its just confused lust-upped men/women going crazy.

Also this isnt anything new. WAIT till you hear about gay guys doing this. Its really a widespread issue and one that is going to bite the LGBTQIARSTUVWXYZ agenda when MSM eventually decides cover it.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Wait so a self proclaimed Lesbiam is making straight women horney to the extent that they lose themselves to lust and sleep with her?
I heard a story once of this lesbian girl who studied psychology. She had a thing for straight girls and used what she had learned in psychology to get straight girls to sleep with her.

It worked on 1 in 3 straight girls she tried it on [which is a lot if you think about it]

I bet if she had written a book it would of been a best seller on Amazon......
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads