The Student Room Group

Is it wrong to see a call girl?

Okay so I’ve been single for many years and I’m 21 still a virgin.

I’ve met number of lovely women on tinder which I have spoken to and one I’m speaking to now and really hope it turns into something serious. At the moment we are friends so I don’t think it could be classed as cheating.

The reason why is because Incase I don’t get a relationship. It’s just all my mates have had sex saying how good it is and I just really want to have it as like see what’s it’s like and get it out of my system because I feel always horney all the time.

Sorry if it’s a lot but would appreciate some help

Thanks
Reply 1
"call girl" lol how Victorian of you
Is it wrong to call a see girl?
Reply 3
Original post by Sinnoh
"call girl" lol how Victorian of you

Cheers Mate 👍🏻
Reply 4
Original post by Glaz
Is it wrong to call a see girl?

Nice one Lad, that’s really helpful 👍🏻
Reply 5
I would actually like some help on this matter, this isn’t a joke.
Reply 6
No they are human too
Reply 7
Don't use a prostitute for your first time and don't feel you have to rush into it. Sex should be something you enjoy not something you do because you feel you have to. It doesn't matter if all your mates are already doing it, you do it when you feel comfortable. My brother was 25 before he lost his and I know he dreaded telling his girlfriend but she didn't see it as a problem, and she felt happy that she was the first girl he felt comfortable enough to be that intimate with.
(edited 4 years ago)
Sex workers aren't the sort of people you want to lose your virginity to. They tend to expect you to know exactly what you want, and you will not know this.
Reply 9
**** it why not, probably best to tell them you’re a virgin though so they know what to expect
go to uni and meet people that way, or do the traditional thing and speak to your girl mates, tell them you're single and get them to introduce you to their mates.
Having to pay to lose your virginity is going to do wonders to your self-esteem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending