Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Lidl provide online tests for maths, customer service skills and other sorts in their application form. How do we get past the Lidl application form because I’ve tried it twice and they tell me that I am unsuccessful Andy friends have tried it at least once and they have failed to. Does anyone know how to get past the Lidl application form.
Lost Sock
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No idea, do they give you any at all indication what aspect you've failed in? If it's the Math then the answer is simply brush up on your skills - if it's customer services skills then I'd have no clue, what they're looking for might be completely different to what your experience is in CS. I know they tend to prefer people to come across subservient and smily happy "have a nice day" like.

I'm tempted to have a crack at it myself now just to see what it's like, not that I'd follow up on it if I happened to "pass", but it'd be interesting to see exactly what it is they're looking out for.

Lidl, Asda etc seem to include a lot of silly Americanised tests these days - they can't be too hard to pass judging by some of the clowns I've come across working in them so I'm taking a guess that they can be passed by sheer guesswork or luck. Maybe you're over thinking your answers? Or just something as simple as not paying enough attention to a few questions, I've done the same myself in tests (COSHH being a great one I almost flunked due to wanting to get out ASAP) instead of concentrating and taking my time.
Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ok thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
18.64%
I'm not sure (5)
2.82%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (58)
32.77%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.69%
I'm not a current university student (78)
44.07%

Watched Threads