Nervousness associated with tests

Watch
Oscarisapenguin2
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Alright I am currently in year 13 studying history,politics and English Lit and I believe my lack of ability to cope with exam pressure is leading me to under achieve.

Let me set the scene: we’re in history and it’s the last 5 minutes of the lesson. Last week we all gave in some essays and I watch as the teacher search around for the marked essays. He hands them out- minutes feel like hours as I begin to lose focus on everything around me ... I can’t breathe properly and the idea of failure is looming.

This is just one of many examples of where I stress about silly things like practice papers and having my work read by someone else.

Please does anyone out there have any ways of coping with this kind of problem? I just need to find a way to channel this kind of stress and to not feel it when something as silly as practice papers are being handed out.

Thanks for reading!

Amyyy_Travaler
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Oscarisapenguin2)
having my work read by someone else
I can totally understand you. I don`t know why, but I`m having the same problem and can`t do anything. Because of that I even used essay service and ordered something on a similar topic, but even that couldn`t help with my panic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.63%
I don't have everything I need (260)
44.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed