ANGEL LANE King's College London - Looking for an ensuite to move in to for £169 a we

Watch
ivysison13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,

PM me if you're looking to cancel your accommodation contract. Angel Lane is the most ideal place for me to live and I'm looking into taking someone's contract if possible!

Thanks,
Ivy
Sjlewis105
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ivysison13)
Hi guys,

PM me if you're looking to cancel your accommodation contract. Angel Lane is the most ideal place for me to live and I'm looking into taking someone's contract if possible!

Thanks,
Ivy
Hi are you still looking for a room in Angel Lane? I have a en-suite room ready to be taken over ASAP! It’s only £219 a week for 51-weeks (44 now), message if interested!
km3110
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Angel Lane Accommodation in Stratford. It is £219pw for an en-suite room (51-week contract) and you can move in on the 9th of November 2019. Contract runs until 5th of September 2020.

My flatmates are wonderful, Stratford station and bus station is a minute walk away, only takes 15 minutes on the tube to reach all of KCL campus’s! Message me for more details, first come first serve!

PM me for details!
Last edited by km3110; 1 year ago
keeth2321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there! I currently reside at angel lane and I am looking for someone to take my place as I want to cancel my contract.

My ensuite is £219 a week, but it's only a 40 week contract, meaning that overall it is cheaper at £8760 for the year. Please message me if you are interested!
Last edited by keeth2321; 1 year ago
jrattue
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ivysison13)
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Ivy
(Original post by Sjlewis105)
Hi are you still looking for a room in Angel Lane? I have a en-suite room ready to be taken over ASAP! It’s only £219 a week for 51-weeks (44 now), message if interested!
Hi Ivy, I'm interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane, fourth floor, £219 per week (40 week contract ending 20th June 2020).
km3110
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jrattue)
Hi Ivy, I'm interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane, fourth floor, £219 per week (40 week contract ending 20th June 2020).
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Angel Lane Accommodation in Stratford. It is £219pw for an en-suite room (51-week contract) and you can move in on the 9th of November 2019. Contract runs until 5th of September 2020.
PM me if interested!
marlian44
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I am very much interested in this. Can you send your number so we can be in contact
marlian44
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I am very well interested in taking over your room ASAP. How can we get on about this ??
(Original post by Sjlewis105)
km3110
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Andreoddiri)
Hey I am very well interested in taking over your room ASAP. How can we get on about this ??
Hello, yes you can take over my room and you can move in on Saturday, 9th of November.
The room is paid until 25th of January. I don't know if Kings Residences give me the money back I paid too much and take it form you or how it works?
We must ask King's Residences on Monday how the contract switch works. Better you write them an email immediately. My number is 07411 506637.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (213)
43.83%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.52%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
21.19%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (51)
10.49%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.56%

Watched Threads