Triple Science,Biology,Communicable and Non-Communicable diseases.

Watch this thread
Call_Meh_QTpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I just wanted a little bit of help. Well, I'm going to have a test about Communicable and Non-Communicable diseases in Biology so I just wanted someone to ask me a hard, advanced question that it will take me a while to answer it. If you don't wanna ask then you don't have to well cya.
errrr99
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Is this a test at A level year 12/13, or preparation for undergrad interview or GCSE?

If GCSE: list all the communicable diseases on your syllabus and someone will ask you a question soon
if A level/interview prep: pick a disease that you've studied in detail and someone will ask you a question or two...
Justice24
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by errrr99)
Is this a test at A level year 12/13, or preparation for undergrad interview or GCSE?

If GCSE: list all the communicable diseases on your syllabus and someone will ask you a question soon
if A level/interview prep: pick a disease that you've studied in detail and someone will ask you a question or two...
It's GCSE.
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Watch Freesciencelessons, that guy is an absolute legend!
Call_Meh_QTpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thx everyone!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (131)
39.1%
The paper was reasonable (158)
47.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (32)
9.55%
It was TERRIBLE (14)
4.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed