The Student Room Group

Dark nights - yay or nay?

Poll

Dark nights - yay or nay?

Time for that #FridayNightTSR (@Glaz :tongue:)

Also, as part of the autumn-themed threads circulating TSR, we bring unto you the important question:

[scroll]DARK NIGHTS: YAY OR NAY?[/scroll]

Are you the first one out in the garden with blankets and mugs of hot chocolate to gaze at the stars? :moon:

Or are you not a fan of the darkness coming so quickly? :getmecoat:

VOTE IN THE POLL ABOVE! :gah:

Check out more seasonal threads here
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yay!
Original post by Glaz
Yay!

Same here :five:

Why? :tongue:
dark nights are depressing
Reply 4
I'm in the middle.

I love light nights as it's warmer but also you kinda feel you can get more out of the day..

But when it's dark I usually get somewhat hyper and have this weird energy :lol:
Am neutral really, i dont mind them on the run up to christmas but after january it kind of drags on a bit
Original post by RazzzBerries
Same here :five:

Why? :tongue:

Because your description sounds fun :tongue:
Love dark evenings/ nights :yep: means I can grab a blanket and read a book on the sofa or in bed :tongue: :smile:
I like both. Winter nights getting dark early means I can shut the curtains, put the lights on and be all cozy. Summer's evenings are awesome as well though, love driving around in them when the roads are clear and the sun is setting :h:
I absolutely love it when it gets dark in the evening early. I always end up being more productive and feel less anxious somehow. No idea why!
Is this for Halloween

Can someone read the description for me I'm lazy now :cyber:
I'm not a fan, hate walking around in the dark and it's usually pretty dark by the time I leave uni. :redface:
depends. only live summer evenings so i can get a Doritos bag from corner shop without getting shanked
Makes no difference to me
I like it when it's dark because I look very ugly when in light but not as ugly in the dark lol
I love it when it's still dark when I wake up in the morn and gets dark early evening. I don't like the sun at all :no:

inb4 @Bang Outta Order calls me Casper
Original post by MidgetFever
I'm not a fan, hate walking around in the dark and it's usually pretty dark by the time I leave uni. :redface:

Travel safe my precious little hobbit
Original post by Precious Illusions
I love it when it's still dark when I wake up in the morn and gets dark early evening. I don't like the sun at all :no:

inb4 @Bang Outta Order calls me Casper

I actually laughed :toofunny:

I swear I was JUST thinking about you while I was forking my pasta lol I was like...how's Casperetta doing? I wonder if she's mad that I call her that 👻

Lol now you just sound like a vampyre
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I actually laughed :toofunny:

I swear I was JUST thinking about you while I was forking my pasta lol I was like...how's Casperetta doing? I wonder if she's mad that I call her that 👻

Lol now you just sound like a vampyre

I'm actually doing great as I passed my final teaching assessment today so I'm officially Ms Casperetta to you.

Nah I could never be a vampire. I'm Catholic and I love garlic!
I like them if I'm cosy indoors with fluffy socks, blanket, hot chocolate and a good film. I dislike them if I'm outside in them and cold.

Quick Reply

Latest