Another year, another sob story in progress.... Watch

Tolgarda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's been a while since I saw one of these with the blogger taking solely international qualifications. This should be interesting. Also, if you want lengthy posts, this is nothing. My GYG probably feels like a pain in the arse for my readers haha.
wazzupitsme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hope2002)
Hope you feel better soon!! Ur time management must be insane doing all those A levels with the AS as well:eek: Also Big Bang Theory is soooooo good. One of the funniest shows.
The infection is getting better atleast the headaches are long gone. My time management sucks to be honest. I've tried to cover every subject everyday until I realized that I can't manage beyond two subjects a day and on a lucky day three!

Big Bang Theory is AMAZING ! I can watch the reruns everyday if I want to.
wazzupitsme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tolgarda)
It's been a while since I saw one of these with the blogger taking solely international qualifications. This should be interesting. Also, if you want lengthy posts, this is nothing. My GYG probably feels like a pain in the arse for my readers haha.
I'm going to take that as a compliment but then again it really isn't as though I had much of a choice. It is definitely a lot more work but more interesting than national qualifications but it gets WAY more interesting.

Thank the gods for the fact that lengthy posts still have readers! It's just that there is so much to write and talk over that by the time a complete day's review or a subject review is typed out, it bypasses 250 words.

P.S. I didn't find your GYG to be a pain in the arse as a reader because how else would I know everything?
hope2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by wazzupitsme)
The infection is getting better atleast the headaches are long gone. My time management sucks to be honest. I've tried to cover every subject everyday until I realized that I can't manage beyond two subjects a day and on a lucky day three!

Big Bang Theory is AMAZING ! I can watch the reruns everyday if I want to.
Aww glad ur feeling a bit better. 2 subjects a day is great tbh U just can't get tired of Big Bang Theory.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (91)
18.92%
Labour (204)
42.41%
Liberal Democrats (97)
20.17%
Green Party (33)
6.86%
Brexit Party (15)
3.12%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.25%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.04%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)