The Student Room Group

Muslim, almost 16 and gay

Hey all,

I’m almost 16 and I badly want to have sex. Ive been talking to a guy and he said he can come over and have sex with me. I said he can and he’s gona be coming over in a few days time. The thing is tho, I’m Muslim. I’m not a strict religious Muslim but there are boundaries for me. Yes i know im gay, but I can’t change it... I’m always so horny and want to have sex with him but I’m scared and worried about the consequences. It’s like I’m being pulled from both sides. Before anyone says, oh get with a woman, marry her when your older, the thing is tho, I’m not attracted to women; they don’t turn me on 🤷🏽*♂️. I don’t know what to do, I’m struggling so much and I just want to cry and have a breakdown. Please help.

-Thanks

Also, I don’t want to let him down cuz I have let him down many times, please help.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OldTownHoe
Hey all,

I’m almost 16 and I badly want to have sex. Ive been talking to a guy and he said he can come over and have sex with me. I said he can and he’s gona be coming over in a few days time. The thing is tho, I’m Muslim. I’m not a strict religious Muslim but there are boundaries for me. Yes i know im gay, but I can’t change it... I’m always so horny and want to have sex with him but I’m scared and worried about the consequences. It’s like I’m being pulled from both sides. Before anyone says, oh get with a woman, marry her when your older, the thing is tho, I’m not attracted to women; they don’t turn me on 🤷🏽*♂️. I don’t know what to do, I’m struggling so much and I just want to cry and have a breakdown. Please help.

-Thanks

Also, I don’t want to let him down cuz I have let him down many times, please help.

You can't be a practising Muslim whilst being Gay. you need to seriously choose whether you want to be homosexual or be a Muslim because honestly there is no in between. Homosexuality is simply against all Abrahamic religions especially Islam. There is nothing in this world that human cannnot do so try to control your urges as they are from Shaitan.
Reply 2
In Islam, you’re allowed to be gay, as long as you don’t act upon it. So don’t tell me that I can’t be. 🤷🏽*♂️
Hey all,

-Thanks

kay im ngl but i realllyyyy dont think u should act on this. i feel like u shld wait untill u pass 16. u shld try and put these thoughts away maybe. i get that your muslim i mean so am i, nd yh your allowed to be gay but una your not allowed to act upon it so i mean if u dont mind breaking this islamic rule then u can act upon it. but i say styll wait till u 16 maybe even older
If you're almost 16, you're too young. That's below the age of consent for many countries, including the UK (which I'm assuming is where you're from). It doesn't matter what religion or sexuality you are, if you have sex with this guy, you're breaking the law. Also, I'm not sure how you met this guy, but he may well be some sort of paedophile, or child groomer, so my advice to you is to stop right now. It's not worth the risk. If you're horny, masturbate. There'll be plenty of time for having sex when you're older, and know what you're doing.
In Islam, you’re allowed to be gay, as long as you don’t act upon it. So don’t tell me that I can’t be. 🤷🏽

please provide your sources as im pretty sure you are wrong here.
Original post by CrazyConnor
If you're almost 16, you're too young. That's below the age of consent for many countries, including the UK (which I'm assuming is where you're from). It doesn't matter what religion or sexuality you are, if you have sex with this guy, you're breaking the law. Also, I'm not sure how you met this guy, but he may well be some sort of paedophile, or child groomer, so my advice to you is to stop right now. It's not worth the risk. If you're horny, masturbate. There'll be plenty of time for having sex when you're older, and know what you're doing.

tru tru
I'm a Muslim too, but don't worry I'm not here to preach to you, because that would just be rude of me, so my advice is this, wait until you're 16 and seriously consider the consequences of having sex with this guy, what happens if someone finds out you had sex? what if you guys get together and then break up one day and he tells people your gay and Muslim, which let's face it, some people won't be too happy about? If you're 100% sure when you're 16 (because, you need to follow the law, and this other guy needs to be 16 too, or older, but not wayyy older because, hello? paedophile) then go for it and follow what you want to do, because at the end of the day it's your life, not anyone else's, and if they judge you, then they're the ones being bad people because Islam teaches us not to judge. So good luck and Inshallah everything works out for you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by fattyguen
kay im ngl but i realllyyyy dont think u should act on this. i feel like u shld wait untill u pass 16. u shld try and put these thoughts away maybe. i get that your muslim i mean so am i, nd yh your allowed to be gay but una your not allowed to act upon it so i mean if u dont mind breaking this islamic rule then u can act upon it. but i say styll wait till u 16 maybe even older

16 on Wednesday upcoming.
Reply 9

I swear the legal consent age in the UK is 16???

I swear the legal consent age in the UK is 16???

Original post by MrGarlicBreadBoi
please provide your sources as im pretty sure you are wrong here.

You’re allowed to be gay as long as you don’t act upon it. Many people including mosque teachers, imams, scholars etc have said it. Search for it yourself.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a Muslim too, but don't worry I'm not here to preach to you, because that would just be rude of me, so my advice is this, wait until you're 16 and seriously consider the consequences of having sex with this guy, what happens if someone finds out you had sex? what if you guys get together and then break up one day and he tells people your gay and Muslim, which let's face it, some people won't be too happy about? If you're 100% sure when you're 16 (because, you need to follow the law, and this other guy needs to be 16 too, or older, but not wayyy older because, hello? paedophile) then go for it and follow what you want to do, because at the end of the day it's your life, not anyone else's, and if they judge you, then they're the ones being bad people because Islam teaches us not to judge. So good luck and Inshallah everything works out for you :smile:

Thank goodness someone understands me!!! Like it’s really hard , it is, I deny the fact that I’m gay but I have family members that accept me 🤷🏽*♂️ I haven’t done anything in terms of sex etc. I’m just 15 (16 on Wednesday), always been single and never dated anyone 🤷🏽*♂️
Reply 12
I don't really care much for religion and I'm not going to comment on that aspect. Everyone's talking about age of consent and even though that's true, I have a big feeling they wouldn't be saying that if OP was straight. Then again, I'm speculating.

I'd say be careful. Doing it at your house sounds super risky to me, especially when your family's Muslim. Also take into consideration this guy and if he could get in trouble if your family reported him.
(edited 4 years ago)

The guy is 17 years old. College boy. Im just scared to have sex before marriage and gay sex. It’s so hard. I just to get rid of the gay in me but it doesn’t go away 😭
In Islam, you’re allowed to be gay, as long as you don’t act upon it. So don’t tell me that I can’t be. 🤷🏽*♂️

Well celery you’re gonna act upon it sooo... 🤨
What’s this piss take of a post 😂
Hey all,

-Thanks

All I'm gonna say is I had my first time at 14, and he was 15 (it was sloppy) but he was someone I know and still love even though we live in separate countries and we were friends long before we had anything sexual between us. So I would recommend finding someone you actually bond with before having your first time. Either that, or wait until you're 18 and then get banged by an experienced person god that's good....
Thank goodness someone understands me!!! Like it’s really hard , it is, I deny the fact that I’m gay but I have family members that accept me 🤷🏽*♂️ I haven’t done anything in terms of sex etc. I’m just 15 (16 on Wednesday), always been single and never dated anyone 🤷🏽*♂️

I feel like you’re really confused about whether you’re just a teenaged boy with hormones all over the place and you just want to have sex and a relationship or whether you’re actually gay. I know it sounds like I’m questioning your sexuality but really, I’m not. I just want you to think a bit more about the real reason. Are you gay because you’re just horny and a teenaged boy or whether this has been going on for ages. You may really regret it since you’re so young. Just be careful and think before you act on desires and feelings. Hope all the best :smile:
Original post by clrkami
I don't really care much for religion and I'm not going to comment on that aspect. Everyone's talking about age of consent and even though that's true, I have a big feeling they wouldn't be saying that if OP was straight. Then again, I'm speculating.

I'd say be careful. Doing it at your house sounds super risky to me, especially when your family's Muslim. Also take into consideration this guy and if he could get in trouble if your family reported him.

True True, but no one will really be home on Wednesday. Prolly not gona do it anyways
Well celery you’re gonna act upon it sooo... 🤨

Who said? It’s just a thought.

What’s this piss take of a post 😂

What do you mean? It’s not a joke. How’s it a pisstake?

Latest

Trending

Trending