The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OldTownHoe
Hey all,

I’m almost 16 and I badly want to have sex. Ive been talking to a guy and he said he can come over and have sex with me. I said he can and he’s gona be coming over in a few days time. The thing is tho, I’m Muslim. I’m not a strict religious Muslim but there are boundaries for me. Yes i know im gay, but I can’t change it... I’m always so horny and want to have sex with him but I’m scared and worried about the consequences. It’s like I’m being pulled from both sides. Before anyone says, oh get with a woman, marry her when your older, the thing is tho, I’m not attracted to women; they don’t turn me on 🤷🏽*♂️. I don’t know what to do, I’m struggling so much and I just want to cry and have a breakdown. Please help.

-Thanks

Also, I don’t want to let him down cuz I have let him down many times, please help.

look dont panic yes i understand its a bad situation to be in because of your culture but if u ever need to talk hmu and ill try and help x
Yes you are 100% right man did create god in his own image.. they are false gods. I believe in a god who is nothing like his creation. And Jesus is not God ? And if man did invent religion like you said then you agree with my point .. man is the cause of war not religion
The guy is 17 years old. College boy. Im just scared to have sex before marriage and gay sex. It’s so hard. I just to get rid of the gay in me but it doesn’t go away 😭

but you're never gonna get married to him.....lol.

you've already admitted you're horny which means you're already not a conventional straight person but also looking to have random meaningless sexual relations. how about you wait it out before you do something you seriously regret? you're still a child.
In Islam, you’re allowed to be gay, as long as you don’t act upon it. So don’t tell me that I can’t be. 🤷🏽*♂️

Well you’re planning to act upon it though...
Religion dosent make man make that statement. Stalin killed millions because he thought he was right. Killing people just because they think differently than you is due to the arrogance of man
Original post by Anonymous
You can't be a practising Muslim whilst being Gay. you need to seriously choose whether you want to be homosexual or be a Muslim because honestly there is no in between. Homosexuality is simply against all Abrahamic religions especially Islam. There is nothing in this world that human cannnot do so try to control your urges as they are from Shaitan.

This might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. So if you’re gay you have to convert to a new religion? What sort of religion would preach that
This might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. So if you’re gay you have to convert to a new religion? What sort of religion would preach that

No you dont have to convert. There is no basis to that claim
Reply 87
Original post by hasan6091
A simple Google search would reveal all. But people like you dont like to learn the truth

So the truth can be found by a Google search. So all this stuff about "oh, you can't learn about Islam form Google, you need to ask a scholar" is nonsense then. Interesting.
Reply 88
I disagree most religion doesn't CAUSE war, many times religion is used as an EXCUSE for unjust wars. I hope you can see the difference

Some examples please.

It is against the religion don't you understand. He can think hes muslim if he wants but he aint by the book.
Reply 90
Religion dosent make man make that statement. Stalin killed millions because he thought he was right.

Stalinism is an ideology not unlike Abrahamic religion. Likewise fascism. Such extreme political ideologies share many similarities with Islam.

Killing people just because they think differently than you is due to the arrogance of man

But what makes some men think they are better than others and god wants them to fight those who are different? One thing is religion. When the Quran says that disbelievers are the worst of beasts, that hating them is a good example to follow, and they should be fought until they all submit to Islam, is it any wonder that some people take that message literally, especially given that the Quran is supposed to be the perfect, final, universal and timeless guide for all mankind?

The fault lies as much with whoever wrote the Quran as with those who read it.
16 on Wednesday upcoming.

Hey all,

I’m almost 16 and I badly want to have sex. Ive been talking to a guy and he said he can come over and have sex with me. I said he can and he’s gona be coming over in a few days time. The thing is tho, I’m Muslim. I’m not a strict religious Muslim but there are boundaries for me. Yes i know im gay, but I can’t change it... I’m always so horny and want to have sex with him but I’m scared and worried about the consequences. It’s like I’m being pulled from both sides. Before anyone says, oh get with a woman, marry her when your older, the thing is tho, I’m not attracted to women; they don’t turn me on 🤷🏽*♂️. I don’t know what to do, I’m struggling so much and I just want to cry and have a breakdown. Please help.

-Thanks

Also, I don’t want to let him down cuz I have let him down many times, please help.

It is not okay to be gay in Islam, you cannot believe being gay is acceptable and be Muslim. These are whispers from shaytaan telling you to be gay. Fight your desires, seek refuge in Allah. Try fasting aswell to he control your desires.
It is against the religion don't you understand. He can think hes muslim if he wants but he aint by the book.

Wrong. He is a Muslim "by the book" because as I'm sure you know, sinning doesn't automatically take you out of Islam. I believe idolatry is the only sin that takes you out of the fold of Islam. A Muslim who drinks, smokes and has gay sex may be a bad Muslim, a sinning Muslim, but he's still a Muslim nonetheless.
OP you can't have sex with a 17 year old because you are under 16. You can't legally consent. The 17 year old could be charged with rape if someone found out and reported it. You will have to wait till you are 16.

As for the 'religious' responses on this thread. I'm absolutely disgusted. You are all deluded by your religion into thinking OP is sinning and that being gay is a choice. It's not.

If God has made everyone, he made OP gay. That isn't a sin as he is God's creation.
Lol are u even muslim?
Original post by QE2
So the truth can be found by a Google search. So all this stuff about "oh, you can't learn about Islam form Google, you need to ask a scholar" is nonsense then. Interesting.

That statement was not related to Islam it was in response to someone who was denying well known ongoing genocides in the world today just because she hadn't heard of them or bothered to learn about them.

And no it really depends what you want to know about islam .. if you want to know the 5 pillars a layman muslim will be able to tell you .. but if you want interpretation of Quranic verses and hadith and if you want legal rulings and reasons behind legal rulings then a layman cant do that .. you need a scholar. Google is very dangerous to try and learn this stuff from
Original post by QE2
Some examples please.

The Iraq war for a start ... look at what george Bush said when he announced it .
Original post by QE2
Stalinism is an ideology not unlike Abrahamic religion. Likewise fascism. Such extreme political ideologies share many similarities with Islam.

But what makes some men think they are better than others and god wants them to fight those who are different? One thing is religion. When the Quran says that disbelievers are the worst of beasts, that hating them is a good example to follow, and they should be fought until they all submit to Islam, is it any wonder that some people take that message literally, especially given that the Quran is supposed to be the perfect, final, universal and timeless guide for all mankind?

The fault lies as much with whoever wrote the Quran as with those who read it.

Quran has very deep context.. some verses are explained by other verses. Some verses were revealed not to be acted on for all of time but for a certain situation. The verses about killing and disbelievers have a very specific context and are no where near as ambiguous and general as you or terrorists who kill in the name of Islam make them
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Wrong. He is a Muslim "by the book" because as I'm sure you know, sinning doesn't automatically take you out of Islam. I believe idolatry is the only sin that takes you out of the fold of Islam. A Muslim who drinks, smokes and has gay sex may be a bad Muslim, a sinning Muslim, but he's still a Muslim nonetheless.

Acknowledging being Gay isn't wrong but to act on it then would make it very hard to be a Muslim because of the differences between the Morals and rules
But you see that's just showing your whole ignorance on the entire matter.. so how can anything you say about this be taken seriously ?

Latest

Trending

Trending