The Student Room Group

If your username predicts the way you die , how would it happen?

Scroll to see replies

As far as my username goes, either my watch or phone kills me or I die of boredom
Damn out of frikin nachos.
At the age of 93, on my study desk, and for some reason I get so mad that a cardiac arrest befalls me:colonhash:
Falling drunkenly out of a bar in Venice and straight into a lagoon
A xenophobic attack because my Welsh is better than my English (it is though!) by a Brexiteer who thinks I’m from Eastern Europe.
Reply 65
Original post by Welshvisitor
A xenophobic attack because my Welsh is better than my English (it is though!) by a Brexiteer who thinks I’m from Eastern Europe.

No idea what you're saying. Speak in English please.
I'll fall down and hit my head on a checker board and die from brain damage
another person with the same name as myself hunts me down :eek:
My head gets chopped off by a demonic sword held by a Daemon Prince.
You know too much :007:
by giant 0's falling on me and squishing me to death
Once all the helium disappears, the forces of gravity will take over, and the sun will shrink into a white dwarf. All the outer material will dissipate, leaving behind a planetary nebula. The Earth will be destroyed by the red giant in approximately 7.5 billion years.
(edited 4 years ago)
I get food poising from eating out of date kebab, I then fall down, hit my head on a plate of kebab and get a brain aneurysm. Finally, I die of the food poising.
A Starman Jr will flash me with PK Beam γ
Reply 74
crushed by 800 random letters
Original post by RedGiant
Once all the helium disappears, the forces of gravity will take over, and the sun will shrink into a white dwarf. All the outer material will dissipate, leaving behind a planetary nebula. The Earth will be destroyed by the red giant in approximately 7.5 billion years.

That won't kill "you" though
Original post by CuriosityYay
That won't kill "you" though

If I live to be several billion years it will.
Have shining stars fall on top of moi
peaches smothering me whilst i'm studying :h:
Have a rage induced cardiac arrest after witnessing blatant gingerism

Quick Reply

Latest