Target, lock, shoot away with Artmis’ GYG

Watch
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Heyyy I’m Artmis (by love for Greek mythology is showing isn’t it?) and I’m here making a GYG!!! It’s been a month since I’ve started alevels and here is some info about myself🌸🌹🤭

Gcse grades:

Bio-9
Re-9
Geography-9
Maths-8
Physics- 8 (it was remarked to an 8 coz I got a 7 and was a mark away!!!)
English language-8
Persian-A*
French- 7
Chemistry-7
English literature-7 (did it in yr10 and absolutely hated it. I used to love it in year 9 and was considering it for alevels but I dunno whether the teaching was bad or it was the fact that we had to do it a year early made me suffer)

Current alevels:
Bio!
Chem
Geography! (Was doing maths but dropped it coz I was considering my mental health and the amount of workload for bio and chem got to me)

But geography alevel is strange!🧐 I dunno if it’s coz my teacher ain’t good or whether the fact that the geography department is weak coz it’s not that popular like psychology and that worries me whether their teaching and resources are good enough and kinda think maybe I should’ve changed it to psychology)

Hobbies:

I swim every Wednesday night and am pretty good if I say so myself 🤓
I think that’s how far hobbies go

Future:
I dunooooooo!!😫😫😫😫😩 😩this makes me stress like crazy!!! I know that I’ll do the uckat exam just in case but I'm confused about what I wanna be in the future!!!!

Present- I have a few bio and chem homework’s here and there and I’m going on a geo field trip next week to north wales! Can you guess where???

I’ll keep updates once in a while maybe every 2 weeks it so it when something interesting happens!!!
username4914582
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congrats, that’s a very impressive set of results.
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by JanusGodofDoors)
Congrats, that’s a very impressive set of results.
Thank you!!! Although I was rly surprised on results day. Ppl said I was just boasting but I genuinely wasn’t aware that they’ll turn out like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads