The Student Room Group

Feeling cheated

Two years ago I met this amazing guy. He was everything I was looking for. But, things weren't so great in bed. Initially I thought it might be performance anxiety or maybe I have too high libido in comparison to him.... And i adjusted.... After an year things suddenly started charging. He suddenly want to kiss me all the time and wanted to play along as per my pleasure.. Everything was going great... Two weeks ago, I got to know that he has been sexting guys for past 9 months. Apparently, he doesn't sext me because he feels shy...
I confronted him about this he said he wanted to explore his sexuality and he doesn't consider having sex with same gendrr as cheating, that's why he never told me...
Now, I don't know what to do anymore? I love him but i am not sure if i should trust him anymore???
It’s cheating!!! Don’t fool yourself. He could be meeting those guys too. He’s probably bi.
Reply 2
Him being bi isn't a issue. Is it necessary for bi people to date people from both sexes at same time?
Original post by Brianna03
Him being bi isn't a issue. Is it necessary for bi people to date people from both sexes at same time?

No. I am. And it is not.
Reply 4
See.. Thats my issue.. Why he did he hide it? And even i wish to believe and trust him but i cant change his thinking process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending