Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How beneficial would it be to learn all the 9-1 GCSE german vocab before my GCSEs, would it help me secure a high grade if I were to learn them all or is it a waste of time?
username4310824
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)
How beneficial would it be to learn all the 9-1 GCSE german vocab before my GCSEs, would it help me secure a high grade if I were to learn them all or is it a waste of time?
It would definitely be beneficial as the majority of that vocab will be used in your actual exams. However, whilst you're at it make sure you're not neglecting the grammar side of things.

I'd recommend Quizlet for vocab learning. If you search for your exam board on there, you should be able to find a set with all the vocab you need.
Sunnie29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Im German and i will also be doing the German GCSEs this year. If you need any help with the speaking, reading or writing reply to this
Jacob985
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It depends on how competent you feel you are at German. I got an 8 in it, the only revision I did was learning my speaking script - which was around 200 sentences, and I only started revising for it a week in advance. I learned it quite well though, so I didn't do any other revision as it covered all of the topics and was especially helpful for writing.
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sunnie29)
Im German and i will also be doing the German GCSEs this year. If you need any help with the speaking, reading or writing reply to this
Oh my days yes please , shall I pm you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.66%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.92%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.53%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
24.04%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads