Thinking of starting to wear ankle socks Watch

Anonymous__02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Never worn them before so would i look weird? Also, where can I buy some good ones from ? Next? Jd? Idk.
yaja_jaswal
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What even is this? Why would anyone look weird wearing them? If anything, wearing anything other than ankle socks are weird to me. Just get them from anywhere. I get most of mine from primark, h&m and online shops
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous__02)
Never worn them before so would i look weird? Also, where can I buy some good ones from ? Next? Jd? Idk.
Ankle socks are good as long as you wear trainers, if it's for boots ankle socks can be quite irritating/uncomfortable.

You can pretty much get ankle socks from any shop, primark are most likely the cheapest - depends if you want to pay for the brand or not.
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yaja_jaswal)
What even is this? Why would anyone look weird wearing them? If anything, wearing anything other than ankle socks are weird to me. Just get them from anywhere. I get most of mine from primark, h&m and online shops
Welcome to the standard TSR questions! lol
Anonymous__02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by yaja_jaswal)
“What even is this” lmaoooo I basically ask whatever’s on my mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.97%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.7%
I don't think they'd understand (50)
15.15%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.58%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.61%

Watched Threads