The Student Room Group

Tips for No Fap?

Longest I've gone is 2 weeks. How can you manage the urge?

I already go to college, the gym and work but at the end of a long day it's kind of a stress relief. Sexting is also a major problem.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reward yourself with something like a snack (not a fap) whenever you resist the urge. Or just go onto r/nofap to get some tips.
Original post by DeseanDwyer

I already go to college, the gym and work but at the end of a long day it's kind of a stress relief. Sexting is also a major problem.

Lmao, sounds like you need some other hobby to occupy your mind.
Original post by UWS
Reward yourself with something like a snack (not a fap) whenever you resist the urge. Or just go onto r/nofap to get some tips.

Thanks will do.
write down your why
why are u doing it and read it when urges hit
Easiest way to prevent a relapse is to pre-emptively beat one out.
Original post by Ffddhbcfil
Easiest way to prevent a relapse is to pre-emptively beat one out.

I'm bashing rn ffs 🤣🤣
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by steamed-hams
write down your why
why are u doing it and read it when urges hit

My why isn't strong enough to
My tip is: ''nofap'' is pointless and unhealthy; masturbation is a natural part of human life.

On the other hand sexting is a bad idea if it's with people you don't know well, and often a bad idea even with people you DO know well. Remember you lose all control over pictures of you that enter the internet. Just try and exercise your imagination if you feel the urge.
Original post by tiramabdel77
My name is Tiram i am single woman, looking for
honest and caring friend for a serious relationships,
and i came across and became interesting in you,
and i will like you to reply
with Email address (tiramwilliams36(at)gmail.com)
so that i can send you my photos and give you some
details about my self, waiting to read from you,

Yours New Friend TIRAM

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 If only u were real
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
On the other hand sexting is a bad idea if it's with people you don't know well, and often a bad idea even with people you DO know well. Remember you lose all control over pictures of you that enter the internet. Just try and exercise your imagination if you feel the urge.

Eh been exposed couple times doesn't phase me, life is all about risks 😈
Further tip: ''semen retention'' and the alleged health benefits are a pile of steaming pseudoscientific balderdash.
Eh been exposed couple times doesn't phase me, life is all about risks 😈

Are you planning on having any kind of professional life? Pictures of you could resurface at any moment; it's all blackmail fuel.
Further tip: ''semen retention'' and the alleged health benefits are a pile of steaming pseudoscientific balderdash.

Yea, it got my sister pregnant!

(by her husband if it's not clear)

take a cold shower whenever you feel like doing it.
just sit on your hands.

I usually relapse when I'm bored, lol.

so keep yourself busy
Original post by unaManzana
take a cold shower whenever you feel like doing it.
just sit on your hands.

I usually relapse when I'm bored, lol.

so keep yourself busy

I have to have a whole shower to not do it 🤕
Reply 17
Never doubted ye, but that other crank might :laugh:
My tip is: ''nofap'' is pointless and unhealthy; masturbation is a natural part of human life.

Nothing is unhealthy about choosing semen retention. I've been doing nofap on and off for 4.5 years and when on a good streak like now I feel great. It is how it is no point trying to find a scientific explanation
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by steamed-hams
Nothing is unhealthy about choosing semen retention. I've been doing nofap on and off for 4.5 years and when on a good streak like now I feel great. It is how it is no point trying to find a scientific explanation

Good luck with your streak, hope i can follow in your steps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending