Help with a birthday gift

Watch
Theboy14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I had this idea to by hear a charm to represent each different country she has travelled to before and hook them onto a kind of jewellery holder. I have found however, that the jewellery holder isn’t ideal enough. Does anyone have any other ideas on what I could hook or tie them to so they look rather like an ornament or something of the sort. I have also tried putting them in a necklace or bracelet but the charms are different sizes and don’t really work, any ideas would be amazing because I am trumped
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Maybe get her something personalised like a light box here. It doesn't have to be a charm, you can design something else yourself.
https://www.findmeagift.co.uk/person...ightboxes.html
Rxnaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You can craft a “tree” out of crafting wires and pop a jewellery hook on the “branches” to hang the charms you’ve bought. Make sure to not get thin wires for this. I’ve made this for a friend before with copper coloured wires. It also doubles as jewellery holder. Good luck!
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Rxnaaa)
You can craft a “tree” out of crafting wires and pop a jewellery hook on the “branches” to hang the charms you’ve bought. Make sure to not get thin wires for this. I’ve made this for a friend before with copper coloured wires. It also doubles as jewellery holder. Good luck!
Ngl I’m gonna steal that idea someday 😅 That’s such a cool idea!

You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of the finished product?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by CTLeafez)
Ngl I’m gonna steal that idea someday 😅 That’s such a cool idea!

You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of the finished product?
Thank you! Unfortunately not, I’m afraid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (246)
60.59%
No (83)
20.44%
Not sure (77)
18.97%

Watched Threads