(Muslim) guys, do you prefer hijabi girls? Watch

Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by OR321)
I do tend to have that effect on people 💁
Is this flirting I smell ??? Careful before the haram police bash the doors down 👮*♀️ 🚨

Jk jk lol
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is this flirting I smell ??? Careful before the haram police bash the doors down 👮*♀️ 🚨

Jk jk lol
Ahahaha. Nah I was just tryna be a sassy f*ck
nabs0907
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m asking this because one of my friends said to me that the hijab almost defeats its purpose as it makes guys, mainly Muslim guys, more likely to look at a girl, and then think shes a good person, and so by attracted to her

Is this true, do you Muslim guys like hijabis? (I say Muslimguys because I’m guessing this is not true for non-Muslim guys)
Hijab is no more than a fashion nowadays. I know many girls who put a Hijab on from home and then take if off at work, university.
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A woman wearing a hijab is a beautiful thing in itself. In this day and age it's more difficult, because of pressures from society, to cover. When Muslim women wear the hijab, we acknowledge it's a struggle, yet they do it out of love for Allah (since hijab is an obligation) so it shows that the woman loves Allah swt.
If you love Allah, you will wear the hijab, if you're in love with Allahs creation then you will not wear the hijab.

You shouldn't need to know whether men will prefer it or not because as I said, it's not for men it's for you Lord.
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
preach. I dont care if someone is hijabi or not. I want them to have a good personality. But imo, hijabi girls are worse in the UK than those that do t wear it. aagain, this is only my thoughts from what I have seen so no offence to anyone out there.
That's because they wear it for with the wrong intention i.e. fashion or it's a cultural expectation. In these circumstances, when they wear it not for Allah, the women tend to be just like any other non practicing woman.
Last edited by -Quava-; 1 week ago
verycoolperson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nabs0907)
Hijab is no more than a fashion nowadays. I know many girls who put a Hijab on from home and then take if off at work, university.
yes its a fashion if it is "hijab" and not hijab
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As a hijabi myself, I agree!
Guys you need to stop assuming we're pious, good people, full stop.
We're human, and everyone knows humans are not perfect!
We all make stupid mistakes
At the end of the day, we're just fulfilling an act of worship by choosing to wear the hijab.
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As a male muslim, living with strict muslim parents. I would prefer a muslim girl without hijab. Now even though my parents are muslim, I don't believe in any religion. But even if you had a hijab and you are a nice person, I would still be interested. However I personally prefer without hijab. Why have something restricting like that. I am just very practical.
What if she chooses/wants to wear it because its a religious requirement? who are you stop her.

Yes, it is restricting esp in the summer, but I wear if for the sake of God, whether its practical or not.
y.u.mad.bro?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So imagine you met a girl with a great personality and same facial features, would you guys prefer her to not wear hijab, or do you just not care if she does?
I dont really care about the hijab. My mum wears a hat or just makes a bun and covers it with a cloth. idk what its called bit thats also alright.
y.u.mad.bro?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by -Quava-)
That's because they wear it for with the wrong intention i.e. fashion or it's a cultural expectation. In these circumstances, when they wear it not for Allah, the women tend to be just like any other non practicing woman.
yup which os why I dont judge any hijabi differently from those that dont wear it. I like to look at other aspects
thekoko
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by OR321)
I do tend to have that effect on people 💁
are u sure? soneones getting too big for their boots
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by thekoko)
are u sure? soneones getting too big for their boots
Says the one looking for an argument.... sit down hun.
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
As a male muslim, living with strict muslim parents. I would prefer a muslim girl without hijab. Now even though my parents are muslim, I don't believe in any religion. But even if you had a hijab and you are a nice person, I would still be interested. However I personally prefer without hijab. Why have something restricting like that. I am just very practical.
You do not believe in any religion but you are Muslim and want a Muslim girl? Makes no sense.
The hijab is really not restricting. If you do something out of your own free will, it's liberating and it's freedom- far from restriction.
Just because you are forced to practice Islam by your parents does not mean that every other brother or sister that practices is forced.
I live in a household where I now get mocked for wearing the hijab and laughed at for practicing Islam.
And what's practicality got to with hijab?
Last edited by -Quava-; 6 days ago
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
yup which os why I dont judge any hijabi differently from those that dont wear it. I like to look at other aspects
You should at first assume the best.
A girl is wearing a hijab regardless of pressure from society and such and she's doing it out of love for Allah- it shows a strong deen. That's what you should first assume.
If you're interested in a hijabi, get to know her in the halal way, and then find out about the strength of her deen and her views.
We shouldn't strip the hijab from its value because it is an obligation by Allah and it is a beautiful thing. It's quite disrespectful to think you know what, the hijab is not much any more let's look elsewhere- you're disrespecting what Allah swt has made obligatory as much as those women who wear it with no value.
zedius
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
somes suit it others dont.
nabs0907
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by -Quava-)
You do not believe in any religion but you are Muslim and want a Muslim girl? Makes no sense.
The hijab is really not restricting. If you do something out of your own free will, it's liberating and it's freedom- far from restriction.
Just because you are forced to practice Islam by your parents does not mean that every other brother or sister that practices is forced.
I live in a household where I now get mocked for wearing the hijab and laughed at for practicing Islam.
And what's practicality got to with hijab?
You guys don't get it. Would you ask a Nun for a date?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by nabs0907)
You guys don't get it. Would you ask a Nun for a date?
A hijabi and a nun are likely be a veryyy different level of religious, trust me...
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by zedius)
somes suit it others dont.
It ain't a fashion statement love.
Anonymous__02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It’s not really “prefer” it’s more that if you do end up liking one there’s a real chance of having a life with her unlike a non hijab/ non Islamic girl where the chances of actually being with her are slim
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous__02)
It’s not really “prefer” it’s more that if you do end up liking one there’s a real chance of having a life with her unlike a non hijab/ non Islamic girl where the chances of actually being with her are slim
Why are the chances of being with a non-hijabi Muslim girl slim?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads