(Muslim) guys, do you prefer hijabi girls? Watch

Anonymous__02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why are the chances of being with a non-hijabi Muslim girl slim?
Not a non hijabi Muslim girl, a non Muslim girl
Last edited by Anonymous__02; 6 days ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous__02)
Not a non hijabi Muslim girl, a non Muslim girl
Oh, I’m asking what if it was between a non-hijabi Muslim and a hijabi?
Anonymous__02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Personally I wouldn’t mind
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous__02)
Personally I wouldn’t mind
Ahhh ok
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by nabs0907)
You guys don't get it. Would you ask a Nun for a date?
I'm straight so no. I'm a Muslim so I don't date and I can only marry a Muslim so no.
You really don't get it, do you?
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by -Quava-)
I'm straight so no. I'm a Muslim so I don't date and I can only marry a Muslim so no.
You really don't get it, do you?
I do - it's called a pyramid scheme.
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by OR321)
As a Muslim myself, personally I wouldn’t care if a girl had a hijab on as long as she was respectable, but the same goes for any girl imo
Yikes I don't know why I thought you were a girl.
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Dunya)
Yikes I don't know why I thought you were a girl.
Ahahahahahah wut
Diso
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I like em halal on the streets
DrTSR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I’m asking this because one of my friends said to me that the hijab almost defeats its purpose as it makes guys, mainly Muslim guys, more likely to look at a girl, and then think shes a good person, and so by attracted to her

Is this true, do you Muslim guys like hijabis? (I say Muslimguys because I’m guessing this is not true for non-Muslim guys)
"one of my friends said to me that the hijab almost defeats its purpose as it makes guys, mainly Muslim guys, more likely to look at a girl, and then think shes a good person, and so by attracted to her"
This sounds very much like what the Devil would say.

"Is this true, do you Muslim guys like hijabis? (I say Muslimguys because I’m guessing this is not true for non-Muslim guys)"
I think you should reaffirm your faith and realise why you should wear hijab, because it isn't to make guys like you. Having said that, if you wish for a religious man to ask for you in marriage, you probably wont get that if you're not dedicated to your deen and this includes how you dress.

Spoiler:
Show
I'm assuming that your question is relating to marriage and not relating to pre-marital relations.
Last edited by DrTSR; 6 days ago
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by OR321)
Ahahahahahah wut
:bigsmile:
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If a man prefers a non-hijabi then he has no ghayran (protective jealousy.) No protective jealousy makes a dayooth. According to the Hadith, a dayooth cannot enter Jannah.
Why would you want a man like that?
Sch7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If a man prefers a non-hijabi then he has no ghayran (protective jealousy.) No protective jealousy makes a dayooth. According to the Hadith, a dayooth cannot enter Jannah.
Why would you want a man like that?
Exactly. This sums it up there shouldn't even be a debate about this
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Sch7)
Exactly. This sums it up there shouldn't even be a debate about this
The debate has arisen because Muslims have been corrupted to an extent that we have women asking men (bearing in mind we are Allah swts creation) whether or not they agree with the obligations our Lord has given for women to obey.
Petrol_Head-94
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I’m asking this because one of my friends said to me that the hijab almost defeats its purpose as it makes guys, mainly Muslim guys, more likely to look at a girl, and then think shes a good person, and so by attracted to her

Is this true, do you Muslim guys like hijabis? (I say Muslimguys because I’m guessing this is not true for non-Muslim guys)
You are wearing a hijab coz it gives you dignity. Coming to the point of Muslim guys liking hijabis or not, to be honest it really doesn't matter much to us. If you are trying to become a better Muslim by wearing that hijab, it shows us the sign that you are trying to become more religious.
Sch7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You do not believe in any religion but you are Muslim and want a Muslim girl? Makes no sense.
The hijab is really not restricting. If you do something out of your own free will, it's liberating and it's freedom- far from restriction.
Just because you are forced to practice Islam by your parents does not mean that every other brother or sister that practices is forced.
I live in a household where I now get mocked for wearing the hijab and laughed at for practicing Islam.
And what's practicality got to with hijab?
Is it ok if I ask if you live at home with parents? Just want to know who mocks you in your own household for wearing the hijab
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Sch7)
Is it ok if I ask if you live at home with parents? Just want to know who mocks you in your own household for wearing the hijab
I live with my immediate family; parents and siblings.
Sch7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I live with my immediate family; parents and siblings.
Wow that must be difficult but I respect you for that. It shows how committed you are and the perfect example 👍
Anonymous #6
Report 3 days ago

Not really, it really is sad that girl only wear it becuz guys like it.
Mohammad_M
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago

Depends on the type of guy tbh. I personally prefer a girl with hijab, but its not the end of the world if she doesnt wear one. I dont think hijab defeats the purpose as there are many hijabis open to having some sort of relationship nowadays.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads