The Student Room Group

My ex wants me back help

My ex broke up with me about a year ago. He then slept with me after it and ghosted me. Blocked me off everything it’s been around 7 months since he blocked me off everything. I still love him and he said he wants to take me back. He loves me and he was my first everything but after the way he treated me after the break up all my friends and family hate him. I thought I did until he contacted me and we talked for a while and I realised I still love him. What should I do take him back? I can’t just be friends with him it would break my heart we were each others first love

I don’t know wether or not to take him back help ??
Reply 1
Also during the time between 4 months after the breakup and now I’ve been fwb with another guy he said he loved me. I said I loved him but after my ex called me I realised I love my ex more we were together or so long and we’re just connected emotionally
He broke up with you, used you for sex and then ghosted you. I think you should go back to him if you like being treated like crap.
Original post by YaliaV
He broke up with you, used you for sex and then ghosted you. I think you should go back to him if you like being treated like crap.

quite harsh but true
Reply 4
Original post by YaliaV

Thanks, he didn’t Just ghost me his mum called and told me everything that happened he went through a lot then. No matter how much he treated me I can’t help but love him think it’s cause he was my first everything. My first relationship the first time someone actually loved me. He treated me so nice when we were together it’s when we broke up he changed completely
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
My ex broke up with me about a year ago. He then slept with me after it and ghosted me. Blocked me off everything it’s been around 7 months since he blocked me off everything. I still love him and he said he wants to take me back. He loves me and he was my first everything but after the way he treated me after the break up all my friends and family hate him. I thought I did until he contacted me and we talked for a while and I realised I still love him. What should I do take him back? I can’t just be friends with him it would break my heart we were each others first love

So he ghosts you for a a while, then reappears for sex and then disappears again? You know what you should do really don't you? Dump him and move on!
Reply 6
Also during the time between 4 months after the breakup and now I’ve been fwb with another guy he said he loved me. I said I loved him but after my ex called me I realised I love my ex more we were together or so long and we’re just connected emotionally

You are connected sexually but he ghosts you.
Thanks, he didn’t Just ghost me his mum called and told me everything that happened he went through a lot then. No matter how much he treated me I can’t help but love him think it’s cause he was my first everything. My first relationship the first time someone actually loved me. He treated me so nice when we were together it’s when we broke up he changed completely

Life lesson go with arranged marriage from your parents

He used you but, if you want that **** back 😉 i don't think that you should do it/ Just use him for sex... You will get over him soon hehe
Original post by Ineedtoknow...
He used you but, if you want that **** back 😉 i don't think that you should do it/ Just use him for sex... You will get over him soon hehe

Ewwwwww
Disgusting crap
Original post by Ineedtoknow...

He thinks he can just walk in my life again. We can meet like nothing happened he went through a lot but it doesn’t explain him treating me so badly... I want to take him back but at the same time don’t
Reply 11
He thinks he can just walk in my life again. We can meet like nothing happened he went through a lot but it doesn’t explain him treating me so badly... I want to take him back but at the same time don’t

But you need to admit to yourself that there is an issue of self respect going on with you. Why would you take back a guy who you know has treated you so badly? It makes no sense girl? Believe or not ,there are guys out there who would actually show you great respect and treat you like a queen. The problem is that you don't really believe it! If you take back a guy who disrespected you then the disrespect will continue.
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Life lesson go with arranged marriage from your parents

Somebody’s parent wrote that 😂

Just get diff guy
End of

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending