Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
would like to know soon
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you’re already going that way you can halt it with pills, Boots used to sell them but you’ll needed to have an appointment with the pharmacist. If you’re totally bald already you’re f***ed. Or if you’ve £10k you can do a Rooney and have transplants. It’s genetic and no ‘cure’ as such for male pattern baldness.
Last edited by Welshvisitor; 1 week ago
14yalamanchilig
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
apply onion juice and let it dry. then have a shower without shampoo.

or maybe apply EgG to your head wait 45mins then have a normal shower with shampoo
Last edited by 14yalamanchilig; 1 week ago
artist905
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If your hairline is receding make sure you get a prescription for generic finasteride. Start with pills and cut them into quarters , taking one quarter daily. Then consult with your doctor to see if you should increase the dosage. Finasteride will slow down the hairloss process by anywhere from 10-20 years. Finasteride is the foundation of any hair loss routine.

If you can afford it try applying topical minoxidil around the thinning areas, hairline, and temples. You can get topical minoxidil at the drug store without a prescription. But I only recommend using this to compliment finasteride. I also recommend ordering a derma roller and wounding the skin on a regular basis (at least once a week) This is shown to turn vellus hairs into terminal hairs and spark new regrowth. The key is consistency and patience.

You can also try nizoral shampoo (use on a weekly basis or every other day, or add a little bit to your favorite shampoo) This is also shown to have beneficial effects over a long period of time.

Im not affiliated with the channel but I recommend subscribing to Hairliciously on Youtube and you will learn everything you need to know to stay ahead of the curve on hair loss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads