The Student Room Group

Crush asked to hold my hand

Over the summer holidays I told my crush I liked him and he ignored me when we went back to school we were friends and didn't speak about it.

On Thursday I went back to school after being off for a few weeks and on the bus after school he asked me to hold his hand. I asked him why and said we weren't together and he said just once so I did

Now I'm wondering if helikes me I was kind of getting over him. What should I do
Sounds like you need to ask him what he really wants as it’s not clear and you deserve to know. Basically just talk to him and whatever happens happens.
Reply 2
Original post by lauren._c
Sounds like you need to ask him what he really wants as it’s not clear and you deserve to know. Basically just talk to him and whatever happens happens.

A few months before I told him I like him, I asked him if he liked me (as he was listening to people in our class and was moving closer to me) and he said he didn't know and asked what would we do if we got together and I said I don't know probably hold hands and stuff.
Reply 3
Anyone else?
Original post by Anonymous
A few months before I told him I like him, I asked him if he liked me (as he was listening to people in our class and was moving closer to me) and he said he didn't know and asked what would we do if we got together and I said I don't know probably hold hands and stuff.

Ah ok he sounds a bit confusing. May I ask how old are you?
Reply 5
Ah ok he sounds a bit confusing. May I ask how old are you?

We are 13 in year 9. He's confusing as he kinda flirts and then ignores me when I tell him I like him.
Original post by Anonymous
We are 13 in year 9. He's confusing as he kinda flirts and then ignores me when I tell him I like him.

If I’m being honest, he doesn’t seem worth your time if he ignores you. You’ll know when someone really likes you x
Reply 7
If I’m being honest, he doesn’t seem worth your time if he ignores you. You’ll know when someone really likes you x

I was getting over him when he ignored me when I told him I liked him but when I held his hand I realised I still like him alot.

It also doesn't help he's a close friend.

Quick Reply

Latest