You cant handle the truth????? Watch

HiViz9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
You have a Lie Detector Test set up whereby you set the question/objective (hypothetical) you want TRUTH and only TRUTH. For the benefit of this test, we will presume that the test literally 100% show truth from lies. What is your question? Here is mine, as an example:....

All remainer voters in the EU referendum are asked if they knew the EU in/out question and all the necessary info and voted, understanding they accepted the result, even if they lost?
ALL answered NO!! The Polygraph (lie detector machine) showed they ALL LIED. !!!

Now pose you own question to whomever - with the answer as what you know should be 100%...no bias.
JanusGodofDoors
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mine is: did Brexit voters accept that no deal was a possibility, or did they cast their vote expecting to get a good deal with the EU?
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by JanusGodofDoors)
Mine is: did Brexit voters accept that no deal was a possibility, or did they cast their vote expecting to get a good deal with the EU?
Who are you asking? what is the answer?
The aim is to show truth. For example.. it is an absolute fact - TRUTH, there is no disparity between the earnings, pay for women and men. Yet many people assume women are paid less.. this is NOT the case at all. So the polygraph would be aimed at those who will NOT accept the truth with the lie detector showing the truth as it is.
JanusGodofDoors
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HiViz9)
Who are you asking? what is the answer?
The aim is to show truth. For example.. it is an absolute fact - TRUTH, there is no disparity between the earnings, pay for women and men. Yet many people assume women are paid less.. this is NOT the case at all. So the polygraph would be aimed at those who will NOT accept the truth with the lie detector showing the truth as it is.
Lol think I might have misunderstood your original post!
HiViz9
Rep:
?
Lol think I might have misunderstood your original post!
I see why. I have not made it easy to follow. Just got back from a hard grind trek.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I voted hoping for a Canada deal but in full knowledge we could have no deal, it was told to us often enough.
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I voted fully understanding a deal may be negotiated but that leaving without a deal was a possibility. And I’m fine with that
JanusGodofDoors
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
I voted hoping for a Canada deal but in full knowledge we could have no deal, it was told to us often enough.
(Original post by Sammylou40)
I voted fully understanding a deal may be negotiated but that leaving without a deal was a possibility. And I’m fine with that
That’s fair enough. During the referendum it never appeared to be mentioned much to me, but I think people who voted leave probably paid more attention to the ins and outs of what was being said by the two sides. I’m loathe to say it as a remainer, but it’s pretty obvious our campaign was shambolic and we were so sure of a remain result we didn’t really pay much attention.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HiViz9)
You have a Lie Detector Test set up whereby you set the question/objective (hypothetical) you want TRUTH and only TRUTH. For the benefit of this test, we will presume that the test literally 100% show truth from lies. What is your question? Here is mine, as an example:....

All remainer voters in the EU referendum are asked if they knew the EU in/out question and all the necessary info and voted, understanding they accepted the result, even if they lost?
ALL answered NO!! The Polygraph (lie detector machine) showed they ALL LIED. !!!

Now pose you own question to whomever - with the answer as what you know should be 100%...no bias.
Here are mine:

1. People claim that Leavers lied during the referendum to get Brexit done. Did Remainers also lie about the effects of Brexit immediately after the vote?

Result: They lied!

2. Remainers attack Leavers for being undemocratic for not supporting a second referendum. Yet, they have chosen to dismiss the first democratic vote. Are they hypocrites and liars?

Result: Yes!!
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s fair enough. During the referendum it never appeared to be mentioned much to me, but I think people who voted leave probably paid more attention to the ins and outs of what was being said by the two sides. I’m loathe to say it as a remainer, but it’s pretty obvious our campaign was shambolic and we were so sure of a remain result we didn’t really pay much attention.
It was gold awful, as a leaver I could of made a better case to remain and I want to leave.

The thing is you guys have not got much better, the name call spite and hatred towards leavers is toxic. The idea that remain is the home of the intelligent is absolutely farcical.
JanusGodofDoors
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
It was gold awful, as a leaver I could of made a better case to remain and I want to leave.

The thing is you guys have not got much better, the name call spite and hatred towards leavers is toxic. The idea that remain is the home of the intelligent is absolutely farcical.
😂 It was an awful campaign!!
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by JanusGodofDoors)😂 It was an awful campaign!!

Not so. The evidence is 100% clear for all to see. It is all on Youtube, indisputable fact. The IN - OUT campaign was fully debated and fully covered anyone who says it was not is an outright liar. I voted to get OUT... if remain had won I would never have argued against the referendum result. I knew the referendum was and IN - OUT vote. Because it was.
The evidence on Youtube is indisputable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.44%
No (209)
76.56%

Watched Threads