The Student Room Group

CV for explore learning tutor

Hey guys. I'm 16 and currently in sixth form. I've never actually written a CV for a proper job, but I'd like to work at explore learning. I don't really know what they're looking for in an employee or how the template should be and stuff like that. Help please.
Hi, I’m 18 and I work for explore. When I applied, my CV was really basic - achieved gcses, predicted a levels, previous work experience (paid and unpaid), extra curricular activities and briefly outlining the skills I’d gained. It was only a page in total. I don’t think they expect an amazing CV, as after all, you’re only 16, so just make sure it’s concise and readable. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by honeydukes01
Hi, I’m 18 and I work for explore. When I applied, my CV was really basic - achieved gcses, predicted a levels, previous work experience (paid and unpaid), extra curricular activities and briefly outlining the skills I’d gained. It was only a page in total. I don’t think they expect an amazing CV, as after all, you’re only 16, so just make sure it’s concise and readable. Good luck!

Thanks so much, but I don't have previous work experience. This is literally the first cv I'm writing for a job. Is that okay. I have a lot of extracurricular stuff though.
But the extra curricular stuff to show what skills you have acquired .e.g play for sports team which helped me learn teamwork, discipline and determination. Its the skills they are looking for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending