Would you let someone clean for you? Watch

Bob5555
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This might sound a bit mad but if a guy at your unihad a bit of a kink for doing chores for other people eg cleaning up, washing, ironing ect would you let him do your chores?

So a guy has a phone number you can text or an email and you ( male or female ( over 18) ) just get in touch with him and list the the chores and he got back in tuch and came around to your student digs to do them would you be open to it? Nothing else would happen, just him doing cleaning, washing ect for you.

I would love to know if anyone would use that service or if people would just be creeped out by it!!
Last edited by Bob5555; 1 week ago
saji13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bob5555)
This might sound a bit mad but if a guy at your unihad a bit of a kink for doing chores for other people eg cleaning up, washing, ironing ect would you let him do your chores?

So a guy has a phone number you can text or an email and you ( male or female) just get in touch with him and list the the chores and he got back in tuch and came around to your student digs to do them would you be open to it? Nothing else would happen, just him doing cleaning, washing ect for you.

I would love to know if anyone would use that service or if people would just be creeped out by it!!
Idk how trustworthy that can be considering it is a complete stranger, and would the service be free or? The help would be good but might not seen legit to most people.
Bob5555
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by saji13)
Idk how trustworthy that can be considering it is a complete stranger, and would the service be free or? The help would be good but might not seen legit to most people.
It would be free due to the guy enjoying doing it! I guess when it comes to trust its a fellow student so in my eyes its just like haveing someone else at your uni go to your student digs only insted of hanging out they do all your chores! haha
saji13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bob5555)
It would be free due to the guy enjoying doing it! I guess when it comes to trust its a fellow student so in my eyes its just like haveing someone else at your uni go to your student digs only insted of hanging out they do all your chores! haha
well i guess its everyones' own choice
personally i do my own cleaning since i'm a bit of a clean freak
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
totally yes

nothing to be creeped out about, sounds like a usual OCD ridden neatfreak who actually enjoys cleaning up. therefore i'm happy to give him something to do
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sure, you’d be used but I guess that’s something you want from the experience. Do it in the buff is even better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads