The Student Room Group

Course confusion!

Hi, I'm applying for civil engineering at university but I'm not sure the difference between H203 and H204!

If I choose a Bachelors degree and then decide partway through I want to do a masters, would this be possible?

Original post by hanbanan7
Hi, I'm applying for civil engineering at university but I'm not sure the difference between H203 and H204!

If I choose a Bachelors degree and then decide partway through I want to do a masters, would this be possible?

I am guessing as you give no links. Engineering degrees are often 3 years Beng or have a connected Masters for 4 years Meng. Masters entrance requirements are higher. It is possible to transfer to the higher degree, but your uni marks and grades will need to merit it. The alternative is to apply for the 4 year and drop down.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
I am guessing as you give no links. Engineering degrees are often 3 years Beng or have a connected Masters for 4 years Meng. Masters entrance requirements are higher. It is possible to transfer to the higher degree, but your uni marks and grades will need to merit it. The alternative is to apply for the 4 year and drop down.

Thanks a lot, I was just confused as the course code listed as a Beng on one uni website is listed as a Meng on another!

Quick Reply

Latest