I want to Move back to the UK when I'm an adult as soon possible

Watch
MCisbest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello when I was 13 my family and I moved to Germany because my father was transferred there because of his job. Well I've been living there for 3 years now and I honestly regret moving there because I wanted to continue doing my education and do GSCES in the UK. So I'd like to move back to the UK when I'm 18 or a bit older but there's some problems considering it costs a lot of money. How do I tell my parents I want to move to the UK with barely any money and leaving my family in Germany? Does anyone have any advice on moving out at 18 with no money and how should I tell my parents
Last edited by MCisbest; 5 months ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by MCisbest)
Hello when I was 13 my family and I moved to Germany because my father was transferred there because of his job. Well I've been living there for 3 years now and I honestly regret moving there because I wanted to continue doing my education and do GSCES in the UK. So I'd like to move back to the UK when I'm 18 or a bit older but there's some problems considering it costs a lot of money. How do I tell my parents I want to move to the UK with barely any money and leaving my family in Germany? Does anyone have any advice on moving out at 18 with no money and how should I tell my parents
Do you have a UK passport?
Do you have any family in UK?
How would you support yourself?
Would this be for University?
I wouldnt do it, get a job save enough money and then move.
Get good grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.68%
No (648)
65.32%

Watched Threads