The Student Room Group

Business Ideas

i work 9-5, mon- fri. apart from that any ideas what are some good side business ideas? like affiliate marketing, drop shipping or anything which is good. im bored want to make my time productive and earn.
Reply 1
Dropshipping and affiliate marketing are useless ways of making money unless you have a huge social media following. Try taking up hobbies e.g. golf or gym.
Reply 2
Original post by adam131
Dropshipping and affiliate marketing are useless ways of making money unless you have a huge social media following. Try taking up hobbies e.g. golf or gym.

i love animals and worked with them for a long time, been a professional e sports gamer and love playing video games, how can i sync all this into business idea though thats the point. 🥺
Original post by nevermor3e
i love animals and worked with them for a long time, been a professional e sports gamer and love playing video games, how can i sync all this into business idea though thats the point. 🥺

If you love animals, why dont you do dog walking, cat sitting etc?
Reply 4
Original post by Emma:-)
If you love animals, why dont you do dog walking, cat sitting etc?

well as i said im only available on sat and sun and getting 40-50 bucks is too low(tried pawshake and other apps, there are people who is flooding and want to earn as well so) i wish I could get some more time. so that i could do something full-time. Im running out of ideas. 😭😭😭😭
Reply 5
Original post by nevermor3e
well as i said im only available on sat and sun and getting 40-50 bucks is too low(tried pawshake and other apps, there are people who is flooding and want to earn as well so) i wish I could get some more time. so that i could do something full-time. Im running out of ideas. 😭😭😭😭

haaaaaaaallllllpppp meeeewwwwwwww emmmmmmaaaaàà
Original post by adam131

I don't have any followers on social and I started a dropshipping business that made £1400 profit first month

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending