The Student Room Group

What is it with guys carrying fish on their online dating profiles

Are girls attracted to guys who do that?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I find them cringe.
Reply 3

Totally new to me.

So skin crawling creepy.
Reply 4
In what world do they think girls find this attractive?

Then again it occurs to me that the sort of girl who is looking for a hook up is also likely to have a wild nature, which would be attracted to this sort of thing.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Fishing is one of the biggest sports in the world
To attract @Dunya
Reply 7
"Look! I'm shoving a hook through an animal's mouth and disrupting the already stressed seas!"

Unless you're going to eat it, then you ain't nice imo.
Original post by OddOnes
"Look! I'm shoving a hook through an animal's mouth and disrupting the already stressed seas!"

Unless you're going to eat it, then you ain't nice imo.

Whereas girls are all "look at the tiny killing creature I have in my home that helps contribute to literally billions of deaths every year"...
Original post by Drewski
Whereas girls are all "look at the tiny killing creature I have in my home that helps contribute to literally billions of deaths every year"...

I hate cats for that to the point where I could happily shoot a feral one and think it should be illegal to let cats outside.
Original post by Drewski

also those probiotic drinks are responsible for mass slaughter of defenceless organisms :emo:[
Original post by the bear
also those probiotic drinks are responsible for mass slaughter of defenceless organisms :emo:[

99% of them didn't stand a chance
Original post by Fruli
Are girls attracted to guys who do that?

I have a fish phobia, so if I saw something of this nature, I would head for the hills pronto.
fish
I don’t believe many girls cod be attracted to that kind of thing. But it’s not my plaice to judge those who are.
Be glad it ain’t Nemo...
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I don’t believe many girls cod be attracted to that kind of thing. But it’s not my plaice to judge those who are.

I cod definitely not. In fact, I would tell them to prawn off.

Quick Reply

Latest