TO the people who prefer to remain in the EU.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
HiViz9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Please will you write out your own version of leaving the EU with a deal?
In all the forums I have asked this question not one single remainer/remoaner has had the courage to answer ........ (except of course with a flippant, sarcastic load of waffle)
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HiViz9)
Please will you write out your own version of leaving the EU with a deal?
In all the forums I have asked this question not one single remainer/remoaner has had the courage to answer ........ (except of course with a flippant, sarcastic load of waffle)
Why would they need courage to answer? Perhaps they felt spending time trying to inform you would be better spent elsewhere? As you say you are ready to be dismissive, so you would seem like a waste of time.
If someone was an actual remainer, then why would they be writing a leave deal?
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What are you expecting people to say? Given that the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement runs to around 600 pages, I doubt you'll get someone writing an alternative version on here!
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
What are you expecting people to say? Given that the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement runs to around 600 pages, I doubt you'll get someone writing an alternative version on here!
Love the way Boris entitled it a fair and reasonable compromise. Talk about copying Theresa's essay and scribbling A+ on it in your own handwriting, lol. 200 lines Boris... 'I must not tell lies' 'I must not tell lies'....
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
I know.. but the remainers keep pushing for a deal so one would expect they have some clue about it? I vote leave and know exactly why and what i want.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I know.. but the remainers keep pushing for a deal so one would expect they have some clue about it? I vote leave and know exactly why and what i want.
Therapy?
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vinny C)
Therapy?
I knew remainers could not set out leave with a deal. You vividly display that. Shame really because I am up for intelligent debate. Remainers are bad losers and always do what you have just done... silly responses. Proving what I said.
HiViz9
Rep:
?
Love the way Boris entitled it a fair and reasonable compromise. Talk about copying Theresa's essay and scribbling A+ on it in your own handwriting, lol. 200 lines Boris... 'I must not tell lies' 'I must not tell lies'....
Blimey.... and you think I need therapy?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Shame really because I am up for intelligent debate.
Everything you've posted strongly suggests otherwise, which is why people are ignoring you / treating you like the troll they believe you to be.
imlikeahermit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Therapy?
PRSOM. :clap2:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.62%
No (207)
76.38%

Watched Threads