The Student Room Group

University report structure

It's my first time writing a report like this, I know people say "just start writing" but I've no idea how to even structure my report? There's no real examples I can find that gives me an idea of how I should do mine, any help from uni students?
Original post by Anonymous
It's my first time writing a report like this, I know people say "just start writing" but I've no idea how to even structure my report? There's no real examples I can find that gives me an idea of how I should do mine, any help from uni students?

What subject area, that can make a significant different. If its STEM and on a single theme, then something like

Title
Name
Date
Abstract
Introduction
Theory
Method
Results and Error Calculations
Suggestions for Further Work and Conclusions
Bibliography

What subject is this for? Reports can vary in structure depending on the topic and discipline.
Reply 3
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What subject is this for? Reports can vary in structure depending on the topic and discipline.

A late response but it's for the Esports Business course, so business basically
A late response but it's for the Esports Business course, so business basically

Ok, so "Results and Error Calculations" becomes Share Price and hiding bad end of year results from the investors :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending