A PlayLiszt of my Year 13 Experiences Watch

bachtostudying
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Toastiekid)
no problem:laugh:
i really loved econ:cry: i wish i could do it for another year (but my school is weird so we have to drop it after as exams), definitely agree on the politics front; i read the news now and i'm like hold up, this is econ!
they're really interesting and good fun (though pretty challenging!), you?
:hugs:
That's weird... My college lets the students who took four A-Levels continue with all four in year 13... I thought AS exams weren't a thing anymore either? (Apart from certain subjects like AS Further Maths)
Yeah, the awareness that comes as a result of learning is really cool! I agree on the challenging part. I'm only doing first year content for further maths (because it's an AS) and a lot of the people in my class agree about it being easier than second year maths. I guess our teachers were right when they warned us about the jump from year 12 to year 13 maths being harder than GCSE to year 13 :eek4:
Toastiekid
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bachtostudying)
That's weird... My college lets the students who took four A-Levels continue with all four in year 13... I thought AS exams weren't a thing anymore either? (Apart from certain subjects like AS Further Maths)
Yeah, the awareness that comes as a result of learning is really cool! I agree on the challenging part. I'm only doing first year content for further maths (because it's an AS) and a lot of the people in my class agree about it being easier than second year maths. I guess our teachers were right when they warned us about the jump from year 12 to year 13 maths being harder than GCSE to year 13 :eek4:
my school is very weird:dontknow: i'm glad i'm doing three though, four would be too much
i think they do still exist, i only took economics though
i'd not heard that about the jump but it's definitely seeming true right now! there's so much work:ahhhhh:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (44)
33.08%
No I don't (62)
46.62%
I work during the holidays (27)
20.3%

Watched Threads