linneaslondon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! I'm looking to find a replacement for my ensuite at Vauxhall because I'm looking to move out this winter. The room is surprisingly spacious with a floor-to-ceiling window that faces the Thames. It's on the 17th floor so you get some views. There's also a lot of storage space so that's always nice. I'm very flexible with the date I wanna move out so I'm really looking for anything.
madelineliewww
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, i'm interested in replacing you! However, may i know the price per week?
linneaslondon
Rep:
?
(Original post by madelineliewww)
Hey, i'm interested in replacing you! However, may i know the price per week?
299 p/w bc they allocated me a high ensuite , so its quite expensive i know. However we have hired a cleaner for the kitchen until the end of next term which I already paid for so that would be included in the price and you can also take over my crockery etc if you want.
madelineliewww
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, could you reserve this room for me for the time being if no one else is interested? Because I am also looking to move in as quick as possible as soon as i find someone to replace me in my current accommodation.
linneaslondon
Rep:
?
(Original post by madelineliewww)
Hi, could you reserve this room for me for the time being if no one else is interested? Because I am also looking to move in as quick as possible as soon as i find someone to replace me in my current accommodation.
yeah for sure!! Just get in touch if you want more info or whatever!
madelineliewww
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I would like to have more information about the room! Do you have whatsapp that we can connect through?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested ) THANK UUUUU
keeth2321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my ensuite at Angel Lane. The price is £219 per week, but I have a 40 week contract, making the price cheaper overall at £8760 for the year. Angel Lane is a beautiful accommodation and it is located right next to Stratford Station so it is easy to get to campus, especially you are at Guys/Waterloo. It is also right next to Westfield and Stratford Centre, which makes shopping so convenient. My corridor is an all girls corridor and my flatmates are so nice Please message me if anyone is interested, I need to move out as soon as possible!
madelineliewww
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by keeth2321)
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my ensuite at Angel Lane. The price is £219 per week, but I have a 40 week contract, making the price cheaper overall at £8760 for the year. Angel Lane is a beautiful accommodation and it is located right next to Stratford Station so it is easy to get to campus, especially you are at Guys/Waterloo. It is also right next to Westfield and Stratford Centre, which makes shopping so convenient. My corridor is an all girls corridor and my flatmates are so nice Please message me if anyone is interested, I need to move out as soon as possible!
Hi, may i get your contact number if this is still available so that we can communicate easily?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
69.94%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.25%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
9.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed