So23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rafi11)
Live chat doesn't always work for me. Most the time I go on the site (during working hours) the little blue bubble thing doesn't appear. Only seen it a couple of times
Try and use different device may be! Also while you are on chat don't refresh or you will loose your spot in the chat queue as it's popular means of contact
Rafi11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hopefully that works in the morning. Thank you all again, it is much appreciated.
Rafi11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Called them earlier today and she told me that I wasn't included in the batch that you guys were and I would have to wait for the dates that are now open to go, then further wait for the new dates to come out. She said this shouldn't take too long but who knows hey..
So23
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hope you get something soon, good luck 🤞
Rafi11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by So23)
Hope you get something soon, good luck
Here's hoping so, cheers
TylerDurdenCat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rafi11)
I haven't received any e-mail about it hope I haven't missed the opportunity for the day 3!
I did my day 2 in August too and I'm still waiting on an email to. So at least your not the only one! Any day now (fingers crossed).
TylerDurdenCat
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I just discovered these threads today and I keep coming across people bringing up the 'live chat' with the recruitment team.

I've logged into the Met's application centre to see if I could find this, but it's not jumping out at me - in fact I can't find it at all! (check out the detective over here).

If anybody could let me know what I am missing I'd be really grateful.
So23
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TylerDurdenCat)
Hey guys, I just discovered these threads today and I keep coming across people bringing up the 'live chat' with the recruitment team.

I've logged into the Met's application centre to see if I could find this, but it's not jumping out at me - in fact I can't find it at all! (check out the detective over here).

If anybody could let me know what I am missing I'd be really grateful.
You go on to your recruitment portal and sometimes chat option appears straight away on right hand bottom corner or sometimes you've to click on contact us option and chat will appear in the same position bottom right hand corner
Rafi11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly do not understand recruitment... Called last week and was told the day 3's for those who did day 2 in August would be released either this past week or the next coming week. This process has taught me to take anything recruitment tell you with a pinch of salt. Checked my portal today and the live chat option came up, proceeded to go on that. Was told by another colleague that the woman I spoke to last week was basically lying and they do not know when more day 3 dates will be released, "probably in the next couple of months".... what a shambles..
TylerDurdenCat
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Next couple of months!? Damn, I was somewhat naively hoping the assessment would be available before Christmas
Rafi11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Another week sails by with no news, gotta love the wait for day 3 hey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (17)
80.95%
No I haven't decided yet (2)
9.52%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
9.52%

Watched Threads