Feel sooo guilty for sleeping with him Watch

Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really do, Ive repented soo much, Ive hardly even touched a guy before, until now
How on earth did it 'just happen' then?
Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
nice, you've played yourself
(Original post by Woeful)
Don't be silly, telling her parents is the worst thing she could do - pretty sure there's been cases in the UK where Muslim parents have tried to kill their kids for this - not even being racist
How is saying this racist? Even if it's untrue
Anonymous #5
Report 6 days ago
Would you let me smash though?
Anonymous #6
Report 6 days ago
So, my friend just recently broke up with her boyfriend of two years like a month ago

Last week, I was at one of my friends uni accom and he happened to be there too, and we ended up sleeping together!

Like wtf, I always found him attractive and my friend knew that I did too (hes just one of those that most people with eyes would find fit) but I cant believe I slept with him!

I feel sooo guilty, shes my friend and I slept with her very recent ex! Not only that, I’m Muslim and wear a hijab too so I never expected this to happen...

Do I tell her or WHAT??
OK here we go another "Muslim" troll.
sacredpenguin420
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Woeful)
You guys are super ****ed up, this is like a bizzare mix of religious guilt and race envy/ownership
am lost pls help
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How is saying this racist? Even if it's untrue
i don't know why would you tag me
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Sataris)
How on earth did it 'just happen' then?
It just happened..
Anonymous #1
Would you let me smash though?
Probably not lets be real
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
What the hell you are all muslim and supposed to be virgins shameful #haram
As you probably know- what people are supposed to be and what they actually are can be two different things! Hijabi or not hijabi- still human beings!
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yeah it did urgh

Hes trying to get me to talk to him but I’m currently avoiding him, idk what to do
Girl you are not a bad person! You just had sex! Stop beating up yourself. You should were intimate with him so you should really talk things through with one to one. If you enjoyed the intimacy then why stop unless he is a bad guy or you think you are no longer a muslim? You are still a muslim anyway. You should not tell your gf. It is actually none of her business really! If you tell her then accept that she wont be your friend. Its up to you!
HumblyBumbly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Probably not lets be real
I feel like this is not even a real story lol ... how old are you?
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Did you keep the hijab on when having sex?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by HumblyBumbly)
it probably is a real story. There are sexually active unmarried muslims at uni!
HumblyBumbly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
it probably is a real story. There are sexually active unmarried muslims at uni!
YEAH ... but like the initial post was a bit unreal, why did OP feel the need to specify that she wears a hijab for example? Obviously people from any religious group are going to be heterogeneous and some will follow religious practice more than others, and will have different views on sexual liberty so that doesn't phase me. Just the nature of the post ... feels a bit too ridiculous. Maybe OP is real.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Did you keep the hijab on when having sex?
Obviously not
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1
YEAH ... but like the initial post was a bit unreal, why did OP feel the need to specify that she wears a hijab for example? Obviously people from any religious group are going to be heterogeneous and some will follow religious practice more than others, and will have different views on sexual liberty so that doesn't phase me. Just the nature of the post ... feels a bit too ridiculous. Maybe OP is real.
I wish it was fake
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Obviously not
Why obviously? There are some hijabis who keep it on while they’re having sex, it can be a real kink and turn on for people. Anyway, as you took it off it means you have to do double the repentance, astaghfirullah!
IH8Studying
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
how horny could you have been to put yourself in that situation? did you not at one point think wtf am i doing? because if you believe in Allah, that’s what you’d be thinking. you’d be thinking while his d*cking you down “my lord is watching me” and that alone is enough to make you stop.

anyway nothing you can do now other than repent. and learn how to control your urges. learn self discipline which is good for the long run.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Why obviously? There are some hijabis who keep it on while they’re having sex, it can be a real kink and turn on for people. Anyway, as you took it off it means you have to do double the repentance, astaghfirullah!
I had it on when we kissed thats it really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads