The Student Room Group

Feel sooo guilty for sleeping with him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mgi
Ok. She may have made it sound worse than it actually was. She probably, quite rightly, didnt go into the details of exsctly what happened but she could still in theory be a virgin if that is important to her. But if a virgin Muslim does not want to be tempted into having any form of sex with someone then some other things need to be clearly understood early on: (a) having a libido or sexual feelings is not wrong. Its hormonal. Admit that first then it gets easier . (b) Decide/ find out what" having sex :actually really means. Confusion does not help! (c) if sex is going to happen with another person it will almost certainly happen in private. Therefore, if you are a virgin and you definitely dont want to have sex before marriage to someone you love/ fancy then you must be sure not yo go 'private' with the person before marriage! So ,no private room situations should be entertained even if you only wanted to chat. Otherwise you may surprise yourself and get a lot more problems than you ever imagined! She didnt even mention contraception or sti possibilities. And muslim or not a muslim, it would be wise to consider these things! I am not judging people for their choices.

Ok I dont know what you’re saying in the middle part, but we used protection
Did he make you ***?
Original post by karl pilkington
Did he make you ***?

Yes but whats that got to do with anything?
Well as long as you enjoyed yourself lmao Also do you and your Muslim friends often sleep with people don't you think it is a bit contradictory to wear a Hijab and be a 'Muslim' and then be having sex before marriage?
Reply 84
Original post by Anonymous
Ok I dont know what you’re saying in the middle part, but we used protection

Ok that's good that you used protection. But what i was trying to say was that if he didnt want to be lije taken by surprise and end up having sex then you can avoid the likely private situation that you would need in order for the sex to happen . I am not judging you and i don't see the point in feeling guilty either. You have done it now. Personally, i dont think it is a big deal anyway. You don't have to bother about virginity any more and to stop people judging you i think it best not to tell your future partner too much about it; they dont need the information.
Reply 85
Yes but whats that got to do with anything?

Are you still that bothered that you had sex or do you now realise that its not bad or a big deal and that you are still a Muslim?
Original post by karl pilkington
Well as long as you enjoyed yourself lmao Also do you and your Muslim friends often sleep with people don't you think it is a bit contradictory to wear a Hijab and be a 'Muslim' and then be having sex before marriage?

If you actually read the thread, this was my first time
Original post by mgi
Are you still that bothered that you had sex or do you now realise that its not bad or a big deal and that you are still a Muslim?

Of course im bothered, Ive lost my virginity to show meaningless guy!
Original post by IH8Studying
how horny could you have been to put yourself in that situation? did you not at one point think wtf am i doing? because if you believe in Allah, that’s what you’d be thinking. you’d be thinking while his d*cking you down “my lord is watching me” and that alone is enough to make you stop.

anyway nothing you can do now other than repent. and learn how to control your urges. learn self discipline which is good for the long run.

Hi

I think you underestimate how pleasurable and gorgeous sex is and feels. Maybe it just feels too damn good when a díck is inside her and she just can’t stop. Also, Allah needs to stop watching and lower his gaze, what happened to respecting people’s privacy. Lastly, some people (such as voyeurs), may get turned on if they know someone is watching them bone.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Hi

I think you underestimate how pleasurable and gorgeous sex is and feels. Maybe it just feels too damn good when a díck is inside her and she just can’t stop. Also, Allah needs to stop watching and lower his gaze, what happened to respecting people’s privacy. Lastly, some people (such as voyeurs), may get turned on if they know someone is watching them bone.

Hey. No, i completely understand how pleasurable sex is. But honestly if you really believe in Allah and his punishment for Zina then you’d stop what’s happening. Like if you really believe in Allah then the pleasure isn’t as great as the guilt you’ll feel. Masturbation, i get but sex is a whole other level.
Yeah i agree but she’s muslim so obviously she won’t agree with Allah lowering his gaze because “he’s god and he can do anything he wants”.
Hey. No, i completely understand how pleasurable sex is. But honestly if you really believe in Allah and his punishment for Zina then you’d stop what’s happening. Like if you really believe in Allah then the pleasure isn’t as great as the guilt you’ll feel. Masturbation, i get but sex is a whole other level.
Yeah i agree but she’s muslim so obviously she won’t agree with Allah lowering his gaze because “he’s god and he can do anything he wants”.

Just doesn’t seem right. If he wants people to lower his gaze then he should too.

Also, dunno, when you’re in the moment you’re not always thinking about God and your religion or you just think you’ll repent after you c*m :dontknow:
Just doesn’t seem right. If he wants people to lower his gaze then he should too.

Also, dunno, when you’re in the moment you’re not always thinking about God and your religion or you just think you’ll repent after you c*m :dontknow:

Come on, we can’t expect anything logical from that dude.

Hmm well i think if you were truly a believer of Allah then you would. She obv isn’t a religious muslim. Even me for someone who hasn’t prayed in like 10 years, would feel major guilt and would stop it but oh well.

*Shots fired*

Hmm well i think if you were truly a believer of Allah then you would. She obv isn’t a religious muslim. Even me for someone who hasn’t prayed in like 10 years, would feel major guilt and would stop it but oh well.

Dunno, depends on the person, how horny they are, the moment etc. I was crazy religious once and I still did stuff even though I believed God said it was a sin. I just repented later lmao.
*Shots fired*

Dunno, depends on the person, how horny they are, the moment etc. I was crazy religious once and I still did stuff even though I believed God said it was a sin. I just repented later lmao.

he apparently has eyes everywhere across his body so he can see everything so he can hardly lower his gaze

I thought you were atheist your whole life:eek:
What were you before then? christian right?

true. i wouldn’t know anyway so i can’t rlly talk. but yeah mayb ur right.
(edited 4 years ago)
he apparently has eyes everywhere across his body so he can everything

I thought you were atheist your whole life:eek:
What were you before then? christian right?

true. i wouldn’t know anyway so i can’t rlly talk. but yeah mayb ur right.

No way! I was hardcore Catholic till I was about 17, my dude!

Yh, it’s just picking and choosing really. But sex and masturbation feel too good and so loads of religious folk let it slide (in) without thinking too much about what Chief is thinking, you get me? Sure, you feel bad about it later but in the moment you’re like 😀😃🥵🥵😈😈🙀🙈🤪🤪

I am a usually religious Muslim though..I try my hardest to pray 5 times a day, fast in Ramadan, give charity etc

This is the worst thing I’ve ever done
No way! I was hardcore Catholic till I was about 17, my dude!

Yh, it’s just picking and choosing really. But sex and masturbation feel too good and so loads of religious folk let it slide (in) without thinking too much about what Chief is thinking, you get me? Sure, you feel bad about it later but in the moment you’re like 😀😃🥵🥵😈😈🙀🙈🤪🤪

No wonder! so you agree that Catholicism(however u say it lol) is almost the same as Islam?

ok we get it Crown😂😂😂😭 it feels magical doesn’t it
No wonder! so you agree that Catholicism(however u say it lol) is almost the same as Islam?

ok we get it Crown😂😂😂😭 it feels magical doesn’t it

It’s much less strict, but still dumb and backwards.

Yes, it’s heaven. Jannah can’t compare to it.
I am a usually religious Muslim though..I try my hardest to pray 5 times a day, fast in Ramadan, give charity etc

This is the worst thing I’ve ever done

God is apparently very forgiving so repent and don’t do it again if you believe In islam and the punishments that come with it. I’m trying to give you advice because i know how the guilt feels. And sexual acts are literally so hard to do when you’re a person with a high sex drive and the pressure of guys. But don’t think you’re unworthy and a bad person because you’ve sinned. Forgive yourself and move on.
God is apparently very forgiving so repent and don’t do it again if you believe In islam and the punishments that come with it. I’m trying to give you advice because i know how the guilt feels. And sexual acts are literally so hard to do when you’re a person with a high sex drive and the pressure of guys. But don’t think you’re unworthy and a bad person because you’ve sinned. Forgive yourself and move on.

Thanks man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending