BUNAC Intern New Zealand programme

Watch this thread
NZIntern
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all, I'm a recent graduate and I've signed up to the BUNAC Intern abroad scheme in New Zealand for early next year, but I'm a bit worried about the vagueness of a lot of the details. Has anyone been before? One of the things it advertises for example is a group flight, but I go in January, so 3 months, and I've heard very few details yet. I'm in contact with them and I'm currently in the middle of getting interviews set up for my prospective Internship, but it's very vague as to where I might stay past the 7 days introduction, the group flight details and the actual start date. Getting a bit worried as it's really important that I go in January due to other arrangements - can anyone ease my mind?
fasteddy
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
If you are worried maybe call them, view their Facebook page, or view independent BUNAC reviews. Facebook is probably the best place to chat with past participants.
Jijizzang
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi how was your internship? Can u share experience?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads