Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got offers from four of my six universities so i'm just waiting for the other 2 to say yes or no. How long after i have got after i have responses from all of my universities to give a firm and insurance choice. In the booklet i got from ucas and on their website, it says 28 april for people whose final offers come before 31 march in the form of a table. In the text, it also says though that your date may be different to other people's and that it's your individual deadline. The dates in the table make it sound like i'd only have a different date from everybody who gets their last offer after 31st march. The text says idividual like everbody gets a different date and your deadline will only be the same as someone's who got their last offer on the exact same day as you. Am i reading too much into the text or is the table only there to give you a rough idea?

ReputationRep:
    When you receive your last response, UCAS will let you know when your decision has to be in by, don't worry about it too much as there should be some time between getting your final response and having to make your decision. They aren't going to ask you for it the next day, but it may well be different to your friends. Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, i really need to know because Kent's next maths post-appllication open day is the 24th nov which isn't really convenient but i'd go if i had to. The one after that's in february but it's no use going for that one if my final decision has to be in before then.

ReputationRep:
    it won't be before then, they let you have a chance to see all the unis to make your decision.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.