malik123456
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,

im so sorry to bother you all but if you have time do you mind letting me know what topics came up on the 2019 biology, chemistry and physics for paper 1

I'd really appreciate this so I can make a revision checklist please

I do edexcel higher !!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH I WOULD RELLY APRRECIATE THIS A LOT
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,

There’s no point in creating a checklist of topics for the content of the 2019 papers. They change each year and some topics are missed out.

I would advise on looking at the link below, it’s the specification. That’s where you could make a checklist

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...ience_Spec.pdf
malik123456
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Hello,

There’s no point in creating a checklist of topics for the content of the 2019 papers. They change each year and some topics are missed out.

I would advise on looking at the link below, it’s the specification. That’s where you could make a checklist

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...ience_Spec.pdf
Thank you !! i am aware however id really like to know so when it comes closer to exams season i will prioritise certain topics over others even though i would've revised everything xx i do triple higher edexcel !! pretty please someone xxx
Emilyjack
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Make the checklist from the specification
Or just wait for your mocks and then you’ll be able to see what was in last years specification
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (730)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (922)
42.74%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (410)
19.01%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed